• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

susieq

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
Villa 12 at what resort? Looks nice.

It's the ORE St George, which has just changed names...can't remember what it is right now, but we were there the week before susie.
Connie

It's Villas at Southgate, in St. George, UT. Fabulous area, huh Connie!! Wish We were back there ...........

Sue

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
finally found some time to throw up a page for this for easier viewing!

http://tug2.net/tugbanner/TUG_member_banner.html

(black diamond...id like to get some larger photos if you have them since you attached yours here...shoot me an email please!)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
also ive updated the list...and its become apparent that its just as easy for people in line for the banner to pm/email the individuals ahead or behind them in line to ensure proper shipping addreses and times etc.

Since im just relaying the information between you...you can cut out the middleman just in case im slow! =)

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Can we take the banner to Cabo?

We'll be going to Cabo San Lucas in August--leaving on August 11. We'd love to take the banner down for a photo op if we can be worked into the schedule.

Karen G

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
it would depend on when you get back and such....its a tight fit between Debraxh who has it the week of 8/2...and the one and only makai guy who is taking it on 8/22

while there is a week gap in there...id hate to have one or both of you miss out due to shipping issues (like we had earlier) :(

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
I could ship it back on Aug. 19--Fedex could get it there overnight, I think. But, there might be a problem of me getting it before we leave early on Aug. 11. I'd have to get it by that Saturday before we go and that would be difficult, I'll bet. Maybe next time.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
i spose if you want to pay fedex overnight shipping to get it to doug...thats fine by me...but that seems to be quite an expensive solution to get the banner!

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brian, we must have been typing at the same time. Given the short time span between already-scheduled banner usages, I'll pass on this trip and hope to take the banner on another trip! Thanks.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ill be sure to get you in on your next trip!

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Brian, we're at Arroyo Roble Resort in Sedona for a week starting October 11, and then at Kauai Beach Villas for a week starting November 22. Would be happy to take Banner 1 to either place, or both. Since we already signed Banner 2, it'd be cool to be on both of them. ;)

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
banner page updated to include black diamonds pictures!

cant wait to add more!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Brian, we're at Arroyo Roble Resort in Sedona for a week starting October 11, and then at Kauai Beach Villas for a week starting November 22. Would be happy to take Banner 1 to either place, or both. Since we already signed Banner 2, it'd be cool to be on both of them. ;)

Dave

got you in the rotation...the 11/22 banner might be a tight squeeze...but you look ok for the 10/11 trip to sedona!

susieq

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI

clsmit

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
OK LAXmom! Where's your pic? I have the banner so I know you went to Orlando with it! :cheer:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
doing a backup at the moment..so ill get it later tonight and get it up for you!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok...here we go! wonderful picture!

laxmomdisneyoldkeywest.jpg

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
finally found some time to throw up a page for this for easier viewing!

http://tug2.net/tugbanner/TUG_member_banner.html

(black diamond...id like to get some larger photos if you have them since you attached yours here...shoot me an email please!)

Brian,

Is there a way to get to this photo link without having to scroll thru all the posts to find it?

Also on TUG main page there's a link TUB Banner Photos but the link takes you to the wrong post.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
the banner page link is in the first post in this thread for easier access.

ill fix the homepage issue.

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
I know the link is on the top but i was talking about the photos only link.