TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 25 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $12,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $12Million dollars
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  8. TUG has now joined Priceline.com as an affiliate!

Members and guests who book air travel, rental cars and even Cruise Vacations thru TUG's priceline links will now support TUG in the process!

Read more here
  9. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

Treveler555 Ebay Scam Warning

Discussion in 'Ratings of Timeshare Related Businesses' started by 21GT, Dec 19, 2017.

1. VacationForever

VacationForever Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

If you all know who he is, can you not file a police report or file a complaint through the Attorney General?

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. TUGBrian

TUGBrian Administrator

if you have money owed that is refusing to be refunded by a company, we would most certainly suggest reporting said company to your state AG's office, as well as any state AG's office they are located in.

3. igotyou

igotyou Guest

Thanks for the suggestion. I am hoping he will make good on his refund but that hasn't happened as of yet he is communicating more not to say that is a good thing but he is talking lol.

4. VacationForever

VacationForever Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

Don't hold your breath.

5. igotyou

igotyou Guest

I wont lol i would die of suffocation waiting on that day.

6. Warsantino

Warsantino Guest

At least somebody he’s responding to because it sure isn’t me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. TheTimeTraveler

TheTimeTraveler TUG Member

Your best bet is to contact the Atty. General's Office and file a formal complaint for fraud. You may also want to do a Class Action.

You'll never see your money but you may be able to close him down for good by taking legal action against him.

8. PamMo

PamMo Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

If I were you, I'd take any money I could get back from the "seller" at this point, but you're going to have to fight to get it all back. The house at the address listed for the business went into foreclosure earlier this month - https://www.trulia.com/p/tx/humble/3926-hidden-glen-dr-humble-tx-77339--2069247624 IF the house was indeed his business, home, or investment property (the owner of record was Courtney Eiva), it certainly doesn't look good.

When I dealt with a shady eBay timeshare seller, in final desperation, I contacted the local police and filed a formal complaint. I'd read posts from other people who had been scammed by the group, so emailed them to ask them to add their complaints to the police report. It helped to get a point of contact at the station so all complaints went to one detective who could verify the pattern of fraud and build a case. When it was shown I wasn't simply a dissatisfied grumpy complainer, and it wasn't an isolated incident, the police got serious and coordinated with the FBI for mail fraud. Taking thousands of dollars from multiple buyers is a serious felony. Thankfully, we all got our money back.

I believe the local police stations for the address above are:
    Kingwood, TX: (832) 395-1800
    Humble, TX: (281) 641-7900

Hopefully, you have good records/copies/screenshots of the ad, the sale, and all correspondence.

Again, good luck!

9. Warsantino

Warsantino Guest

The advice being given on the message boards is amazing. It’s nice to see that we as people still care about one another. Keep the ideas coming and anyone that’s dealt with Jim continue to post.

10. igotyou

igotyou Guest

Interesting.... This may be a good route to take if everything else fails hell what would the hurt be in it I am already out the money.

11. igotyou

igotyou Guest

Any updates? anyone else have any input on the situation. Not hearing from True Vacation Solutions anymore lol.

12. Warsantino

Warsantino Guest

No he went vapor. It’s truly amazing

13. igotyou

igotyou Guest

True Vacation Solution LLC will talk to you for a bit then gone I don't understand the logic. I would like my refund so I can stop posting about this and go on with my life. we are fast approaching 180 days since my purchase with no resolution. No timeshare No Money lol. June 13th will be 180 on the nose.

14. igotyou

igotyou Guest

Well I have an interesting story now. I bought a second Wyndham contract (not from True Vaction Solutions LLC) and received the recorded deed back yesterday just 45 days after payment. Which is now being forwarded to Wyndham.

Now in my mind I know for sure this True Vacation Solutions LLC is a scam company as I was just shy of 90 days in with him before I started making a stink saying I want my money back. Just 45 days with this new company and I am already making headway.

I am approaching 180 days with no resolution with True Vacation Solutions LLC and this is when I will start to take legal action.

Also our new contract was much more in depth with the actual sellers name and break down of time frames and who was responsible for what. True Vacation Solutions LLC contract named James Leva as the owner and just said you will get your timeshare or your money back which neither has happened.

Please do not deal with True Vacation Solutions LLC you will be asking for a terrible headache if your situation matches mine.

15. Warsantino

Warsantino Guest

He’s a habitual liar and a true lowlife. James Ieva day will come.

16. igotyou

igotyou Guest

True Vacation Solutions is still selling Timeshares on Ebay and I still don't have what I paid for or my money back. Crazy to think someone could rip a person off like this and sleep at night!

17. igotyou

igotyou Guest

I just got off the phone with Ebay had a nice little chat about my seller and my situation. They told me to for sure report to IC3.gov so here is another avenue for anyone who has had this happen to them.

18. Warsantino

Warsantino Guest

Oh really. You need to tell us more about it.

19. igotyou

igotyou Guest

Well they did say that if the seller refuses Paypal to never send them a check or any other form of payment that what he says about Merchant restrictions on Real Estate is not correct.

20. igotyou

igotyou Guest

The last 2 contracts I have bought were through Paypal. I hope everyone and anyone who buys on Ebay reads this and knows that you can buy real estate/timeshares on Paypal.

21. TheTimeTraveler

TheTimeTraveler TUG Member

Take legal action if you really want your money back. It may never actually happen but at least you can take the steps to get the authorities involved and the business permanently shut down.

22. Steve Fatula

Steve Fatula TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott Desert Springs Villas II 2BR
    Playa Andaluza Silver Seafront 2BR
    Destinations Points
    And eBay is letting the seller still sell? If so, you should complain to eBay again. They do and will shut down sellers. Speaking from experience.

23. igotyou

igotyou Guest

Been so busy haven't had a chance to check in but still no communication from True Vacation Solutions LLC.

24. Warsantino

Warsantino Guest

Is this normal to have so many business names. Not a business owner so not really sure. [​IMG]

25. igotyou

igotyou Guest

No I wouldn't think so He has 3 Ebay listings for timeshares now totaling over 6k he can sell those but I can't have my money back. Ridiculous... seller name on Ebay is richardjohn1969

PamMo likes this.