• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Travel Diary or Blog

ivorius007

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to go on an extended trip and would like to post descriptions and pictures online for friends and family so they can keep up with my adventures. Does anyone know of a good app or website that offers something like this? I have discovered one called Travel Diaries but not sure about the FaceBook connection as I would want to keep this private. I'd appreciate input anyone more tech savvy than me.

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
I have Facebook & have set up a group of "friends" that are our family members, in addition to my general group of 'friends'. I have my privacy settings set so that only the family can see certain things (photos, posts) that I post in that group and none of my other "friends' can see those posts/photos. I can post photos and stories about our daily activities for them to see. Since DH & I travel a lot (& spend 3 mos away each winter) our family finds that a very effective way to keep in touch. Our kids can also share photos of themselves or the grandkids on that group and the rest of the group can see them but not any of their other friends or mine. We also use the private messaging section on fb rather than emails while away.

~Diane

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
could always post your diary/daily log right here on TUG! (even uploading photos!)

although personally for me, when i used to do this i would simply type up an email to myself every day (to my gmail account) with the days "entries" and the date as the subject. this way it was always saved, i could attach any photos i wanted, and i could simply copy/paste whatever i wanted whereever i wanted to after i got home.

dreamin

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've tried different programs and the one I like the best and always use is www.findpenguins.com. The designers are from Munich and it's easy to use with the ability to add photos, journals, and a world map to track your location. If you are interested, PM me and I will send you the link to my recent travel blog for Hawaii.