• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[Timeshares near the Whitehouse?]

lem6157

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Deleted: I'm sorry - you can ask for info. about timeshares here , but you cannot state that you want to buy or rent in this forum - it is for discussion only. - DeniseM Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
To answer your question - there are no timeshares near the White House.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Depends On What The Meaning Of Near Is.

To answer your question - there are no timeshares near the White House.
Wyndham's Old Town Alexandria (VA) timeshare resort is 9 miles from the White House.

Not only that, the King Street Metro transit station is just a short block from Wyndham Old Town Alexandria.

You can ride Metro to the Farragut North Metro Station, which is 3 blocks from the White House.

Click here for the White House.

Click here for Metro.

Click here for Wyndham Old Town Alexandria.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
The only two timeshare resorts in the DC area are Wyndham's Old Town Alexandria and National Harbor...and no. there is no availability for next weeks parties

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Wyndham National Harbor.

The only two timeshare resorts in the DC area are Wyndham's Old Town Alexandria and National Harbor.
Click here for Wyndham National Harbor.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

lem6157

TUG Member
Reaction score
timeshare near white house

Thanks everyone the valuable feedback. I understand i was not clear enough when i posted However will consider a place with easy access to DC. Thanks Denise for the correction as i learn the Tug protocol i will get it right for next time.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Thanks everyone the valuable feedback. I understand i was not clear enough when i posted However will consider a place with easy access to DC. Thanks Denise for the correction as i learn the Tug protocol i will get it right for next time.

No worries - that's why I edited your post instead of deleting it. :hi:

Ron2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bonnet Creek Resort and Wyndham CWA

Wyndham National Harbor provides free regularly scheduled shuttle service into DC. They drop off and pick up at Union Station and Federal Triangle which is the nearest Metro stop to the White House (about 3 blocks). We stayed at National Harbor last month and toured the White House. The shuttle service made getting to and from DC very easy. They also make an early morning run to the King Street Metro in Alexandeia.