• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Timeshare Sales through Travel & Leisure Group UK

Reto Petris

Reaction score
Beware of this company - https://www.travelandleisure.co.uk/ - it's a scam!

I have tried to sell our Marriott Timeshare through Travel & Leisure in the UK. Before we paid them for advertising we were contacted twice a day per phone, so that we would pay asap for their marketing activities. They applied hard selling methods, unfortunately at the end I agreed to do a trial. But once you paid they are not available anymore, all my attempts get reply from them were not successful. No answers by e-mail for weeks, phone calls are not returned. They took the money we had to pay (300£) and are not available anymore. This is to considered a fraudulent company.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome to TUG, Reto Petris.

We are sorry to hear that you have been the victim of an upfront fee company.
In the US, there are many such companies, and they change names frequently. So, it's not the name that is important, but the methods.
They contact you.
They require a fee to sell your timeshare, instead of taking the fee from the proceeds of the sale.
As soon as you pay, they disappear - and move on to find a new victim.

Why do you wish to sell? Are you not able to travel any longer?
If you are able to travel, but just haven't learned how to use the timeshare effectively, keep reading here and asking questions, and we can guide you.

To find a resale value of your timeshare, search ebay.com

Enter timeshare name in eBay's the search field
Real Estate > Timeshares for Sale
Scroll down in the left frame to select Show only Sold Items.

If you would add the name of the timeshare you own to your profile, we may be able to let you know if it has any value. Since you are from UK, I would guess it is one of the three in Spain? A winter week in Spain will have little to no value, but a summer week may be valuable.