• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Timeshare-Answers??

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, gee thanks but where were you yesterday when I asked about them :shrug: Have you done business with them or know someone who has done business with them directly? I've been round and round with this timeshare biz as a whole and I know whats out there. I also know that if I do nothing, I'll end up paying another 100k on this contract with Wyndham so..what the hey. I have a contract in black and white and I had an attorney review it before I signed. So I'm not a complete idiot. I've heard a lot of horror stories but none about them directly. If they live up to this, I win big. If they don't, I'll lose but with a contract to hold them to. I'll post the outcome either way.

There is unlimited testimonial of people who have fallen for these money back guarantee deals only to have the perpetrators stall them while they continue to take in new fees. With the exception of Shill posting there is no evidence of anyone getting anything back from this third generation of the con. (Developer sales, Listing Companies, Recovery Companies)

Unfortunately despite the "money back guarantee" you will get additional fast talk to delay your refund while these people fold up shop and take yours and similarly situated people's fees down the road.

I am sorry to have been so harsh, You bought three times from a developer, came here for advice, were told it was a scam and chose to ignore the advice. The fact that you attempted to give credibility by referencing your attorney makes me suspicious that this is just a more elaborate shill attempt with an elaborate set up rather than the typical drive by.

Last edited:

navsails

Reaction score
Hang in there!

I've tried all that and still here it sit paying 2,432 per MONTH to wyndham. I still have 97 payments of 761 (not including maint) on this new one. I bought it because the salesman said it had rental/resale value (yeah right, can't believe I fell for that one)and I could pay off my other timeshare's with this one. I went to a lot of free timeshare listing sites and I find owners giving timeshare's away.. I can't do that or even come close :wall: am I doomed? I'd LOVE to just walk away from the timeshare but I owe...um..lets see.. another $100K! Yeah..I feel so stupid..

Rissiej:
I have spoken with timeshare-answers. They can sound convincing and the contract reads well and does cover both parties. They are located in Orlando with an address so they are one up on G&G in Mexico. I am also concerned of the $2,595 up front fee, plus they want an additional 15% of any monies recovered. You do seem to have a case of fraud under consumer protection based on the salesman presentation, that is a legal approach as I am sure they explained to you by timesahre-answers. I am going to exhaust all avenues of resolution before I pay anything up front. There are concerns about timeshare-answers. I do plan to visit their office building. When I mentioned that to their representative was slightly taken back. I let you know what I uncover.

madsam

Reaction score
premium trade reality and elite closing services

I have read that some of you have been scammed by these unjust criminals at the above mentioned companies. I would like to file a report as I was stupid enough to fall for their lies. Can someone please email me back and direct me to law enforcement you have talked to. thank you. sherri m.

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Well, I did it. I signed up. I had my late husbands friend (an attorney) look at their contract and he said it was decent and written well to protect both parties so..here goes nothing! It seems to be good and at least when I call, they answer. Worth a shot but I told the girl I talked to from there that if this doesn't go as she says, I'm telling the world..AKA TUG..if it does work, tears of joy:bawl: !!! and from there on out, I'm only buying RESALE lol!

If you paid that Attorney you got ripped off - again. If you got free legal advice it was a costly mistake. Sorry to say but the chances are 99%+ that you are being taken AGAIN as no one can sell/take over an existing Wyndham contract at retail price and hope to sell it. The true value is $2500 or less no matter how many points it may represent. Until it is paid in full you can't even GIVE IT AWAY!!

I feel very sorry for you as you have really gotten into it deep and hve apparently noww thrown more money away rather than do something to actually improve your situation. I hope you keep us updated whatever happens - unfortunately it will likely be you were scammed by yet another smooth talker.

Best wishes for a successful if unlikely result this time.

justav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much

Thank you to everyone for the warnings on timeshare-answers / timeshare-support / Integrity Marketing.

I fell for their convincing scam and thankfully found this site (TUG), ironically through one of their websites.

Luckily I caught on before the 45 day period passed on my VISA charge and am able to open a file with the fraud department.

Julia203

Reaction score
I feel very sorry for you as you have really gotten into it deep and hve apparently noww thrown more money away rather than do something to actually improve your situation.

This is my first post on TUG, I was looking up Timeshare Answers on google and this thread came up, so I joined just now so I can follow up and see how things turned out. Does anyone have a good update to this thread?? Or know what happened to RissieJ with the Timeshare Answers possible scam? I spoke to a guy named Kent from Timeshare Answers about 6 months ago looking to get out of my Silverleaf Resorts timeshare (scammed at 18 :( ) and he said the same to me. Slightly over 2500$ to get out of the deal and that it could take up to 6 months... I told him I didn't have the money at the time so he stopped bothering me, but I would be willing to pay the money if someone has had any success getting out of their contracts!!! Please help!

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Seek and ye shall find...

<snip> I was looking up Timeshare Answers on google and this thread came up, so I joined just now so I can follow up and see how things turned out. Does anyone have a good update to this thread?

The short answer is that "Timeshare Answers" is a scam, plain and simple. Period, amen.
The unwelcome but unvarnished truth is that there are no "easy buttions", no magic wands, no enchanted pixie dust when it comes to ethically and responsibly parting with an unwanted and unmarketable timeshare.
You can try to just give it away for free to find a taker, with a little advertising here on TUG or elsewhere.

Fwiw, there is a separate thread with at least (11) posts specifically addressing this particular scam "Timeshare Answers" operation; take a look over in the Newbies Help forum. That other thread is entitled, appropriately enough, "Newbie w/ a question about Timeshare Answers".

Last edited:
Reaction score
The simple fact is, if you want out of a timeshare, you can do it for FREE here. The only condition: you might want to pay transfer fee and/or closing costs. If you have a mortgage on it, keep and enjoy. It's in the BARGAIN DEALS in this section where you can give it away. Timeshares have ZERO equity, even on eBay they're going for under $100.

TS