• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Thirteen (13) FREE Spinnaker timeshares on HILTON HEAD ISLAND

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluewater, Southwind, Cottages, Coral Sands, Players Club, Branson, Grandview, Silver Lake, and about 950K RCI points.
What?? It's true--I'm giving away most of my Hilton Head timeshares so I can do some extended cruising aboard SOLITUDE.

I am only listing Spinnaker locations,week,and 2015 dates.

Maintenance fees for 1/bed are in the $500's. 2&3/bedrooms are in the $700's. Will give exact figures to buyers.

Closings will be by CT Transfers, will be under $200. and paid by YOU.

Southwind Mgt. requires prepayment of future MF's-- $750.for EOY and $1500.for annual usages. This is a good time to buy since you'll have to pay MF's shortly anyway.

The list:

Egret Point-3b/3b-Week 9- Feb.28/March 7
Waterside-2b/2b-Week 9-Feb.28.March7 (odd yr.)
Waterside-1b/1b-Week 11-March14to21. (St. Paddy)
Cottages-2b/2b--Week 15- April 11to15. (PGA Heritage week)
Waterside 2b/2b-Week 15- April 11 to 15. (SFO plus Heritage)
Southwind Villas-3b/3b-Week 18- May2to9.
Cottages 2b/2b-Week 18-May2to9
Waterside 2b/2b- Week 20-May16to23
Waterside 1b/1b- Week 33-Aug 15to22
Southwind Villas 3b/3b Week 44-Oct31 to Nov7
Cottages 3b3b Week 45 Nov.7to14.
Waterside 2b/2b Week 51 Dec.19to26 (Christmas)

That's enough for now.

Thanks for looking.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Closings will be by CT Transfers, will be under $200. and paid by YOU.

LT Transfers?

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluewater, Southwind, Cottages, Coral Sands, Players Club, Branson, Grandview, Silver Lake, and about 950K RCI points.
My mistake--- LT Transfers. I was just talking to Mary today.

Thanks Denise.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you coming to cruise aboard Celebrity Solstice or Celebrity Sihouette cruise ship?.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am going to cruise on my own 38' Chris Craft Catalina.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hi Jeff...I can't believe you're going to divest...that's one resort that will miss you! Are you keeping your Royal Dunes? Are you planning on going to RD's member mtg next month? (Remember, that's where you & I met?) I'll be on HHI the following week starting Nov 16...hoping to meet up with a TUGger or two. Jeff, happy cruising!:hi:

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi Carol--last year was GREAT. I will be in HH for the next 2 weeks--looks like your arriving when I'm leaving.

Yes-- I'm going to give up my Royal Dunes floating gold week---but not for free. Will list it in HH this week for $1500. This is $2k less than the resort price.

If it does'nt sell--I don't care. I've stayed at 5 Marriotts on HH and would not trade my RD for any of them. It's booked for the PGA Heritage week--so it is a push on MF cost.

Maple_Leaf

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes
Hapimag
Royal Dunes

Yes-- I'm going to give up my Royal Dunes floating gold week---but not for free. Will list it in HH this week for $1500. This is $2k less than the resort price.

How much will Palmetto Marketing give you for a Gold week? If they will give $1500 it will be much easier than selling it yourself.

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
How much will Palmetto Marketing give you for a Gold week? If they will give $1500 it will be much easier than selling it yourself.

I contacted Palmetto Marketing twice and no one have got back to me! Bill C is the one I contacted.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I will pay closing costs on week 9 and week 45 units.

Played golf yesterday in beautiful 77 degree weather.

Apalachicola oysters @ Capt. Woodies for coctail hour then on to the Chart House. The weathers here--wish you were fine.

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hiton Head weeksl

Hi Jeff

Sent you a PM.

Thanks

Cyn

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still have a good inventory for free.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just answered a question from a PM. Waterside, Egret Point, and Southwind Villas all trade with RCI-(Gold Crown)--AND with Interval International.

I know another thread said they didn't---that is incorrect---they DO.

The Cottages trades with RCI only.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Just answered a question from a PM. Waterside, Egret Point, and Southwind Villas all trade with RCI-(Gold Crown)--AND with Interval International.

I know another thread said they didn't---that is incorrect---they DO.

The Cottages trades with RCI only.

Waterside only trades with Interval if it is enrolled in the flexible ownership program. Fixed weeks do not exchange through Interval. Spinaker Flexible Ownerships (SFO) can not be deposited with RCI. I don't know about fixed weeks at Egret Point or Southwind and their ability to exchange through II.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Egret Point--3b/3b--week 9 has been taken.

2ndfiddle

Reaction score
Jeff, are you paying those prepaid maintenance fees for "buyers" in order to give the units away?

I've tried to give away my unit at the Cottages. There's been some interest, but when I mention this issue, they disappear?

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am paying closing cost and transfer fee only. All owners have to pay MF's. The new owner pays the $1500. Since MF's are due in Jan., they are in fact just paying part of 2016 ahead of it's time. If they ad the small balance for 2016 now---they can deposit the week 16 months out and get good trading leverage with a 3b/3b.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Southwind Villas 3b/3b--week 18

Cottages 2b/2b--week 18

are no longer available.

2ndfiddle

Reaction score
Good point. I'll remember to put tht in my ad.

Congrats on your "sales."

I am paying closing cost and transfer fee only. All owners have to pay MF's. The new owner pays the $1500. Since MF's are due in Jan., they are in fact just paying part of 2016 ahead of it's time. If they ad the small balance for 2016 now---they can deposit the week 16 months out and get good trading leverage with a 3b/3b.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Best all around resort for the MOST people.
Don't miss this opportunity folks.

Waterside by Spinnaker. Right next to Coligny Square, two blocks from the beach, FREE golf & tennis package for owners, and the best value/cost MF's on the island.

Available: weeks 9, 11, 15, 20, 33, and 51.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Great plan for the new year---- own a Waterside for FREE.

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great location. I owned at Monarch in order to be inside Sea Pines but every now and then exchanged (not my Monarch Week) into Waterside. The Coligny Square area is great.

George

ChattySooner

Reaction score
Jeff, I just sent you a PM. I forgot to ask you... how does the golf package work? Is it truly free? If it is free or nominal, then my hubby may really buy into this. :)

Queen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Would you please let us know the maintenance fees for the resorts that are still available.