• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TAKEN AGAIN: Ocean Front Kauai Beach Villas deed for free

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
(Dave - I know you want this.) :D

UP DATE - 3/13/2019:

One of my transfers fell through, so this is available again:

Kauai Beach Villas
1 bedroom/2 bath
Ocean Front
Odd Years
#F14-7-OD

• If you want the 2019 usage, the maintenance fee is $1,389 - to be paid by new owner.

• If you don't want the 2019 usage, your usage will start in 2021. There is no maintenance fee during even years.

• Transfer fees to be paid by new owner.

• See the first post in this thread for all the details.

• I think I have New Year's week reserved in 2019, but need to check.

------------------

We replaced our 1 bedrooms, with 2 bedrooms, so we are giving away 2 Ocean Front one bedrooms.

The only cost to you is the transfer fee, and it's $375 each, with the resort's management company - they won't allow you to use someone else. Transfer is super easy - you just have to fill out and sign a form, provided by the management company. Then they will send you a new deed to be signed and notarized.

10/18/18 Update - the odd year one bedroom is still available:

Ocean Front 1-Bdm/2 Bath - Odd Year Use - first use year 2019, sleeps 4.

Floating Weeks - 1-52.

Reserve as early as 16 months.

Maintenance fee $1,286 each, per use year.

These are not Wyndham weeks, or Wyndham points.

The management company is Grand Pacific Resorts.

Amenities:
• Fabulous ocean views (pictures below were taken from 3rd floor lanai - Bldg. G)
• Full kitchen
• Private bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom.
• 2 bathrooms & 2 closets - very nice when you have someone on the sofa bed.
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Free Wifi
• Free Parking
• No resort fees except Hawaii Occupancy tax - about $7 per night.
• On-site tennis
• Located next to Wailua Golf Course
• Air Conditioning in bedrooms
• Free chairs, beach toys and equipment available.
• Located on the same property as a nice hotel which has restaurants, bars, pool bar, live nightly entertainment, and mini mart/gift shop: Aqua Kauai Beach Resort
• About 1 mi. from Lydgate Beach park with swimming lagoons, bathrooms, picnic areas, barbecues, and life guards: Lydgate Beach Park

*The lanai furniture has been replaced with better furniture since the picture below was taken, but I used the picture because it shows the great view from the lanai.

KauaiBeachVillas.jpg
KBV_bdrm2017.png
View attachment 8158
kbv_kit2.JPG
KBV_kitchen2017.png
kbv_SwimArea.jpg
KBV_living2017.png
kbv-view2.jpg
KBVAerial.jpg

KBVFloorPland.gif

kbv_map.jpg

Last edited:

magmue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Kingsland
West 57th
Worldmark
Whale Pointe fractional
Point at Poipu (deed)
Lawai Beach Resort
Kauai Beach Villas
Interested. Have to discuss with DH

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
We replaced our 1 bedrooms, with 2 bedrooms, so we are giving away 2 Ocean Front one bedrooms.

The only cost to you is the transfer fee, and it's $375 each, with the resort's management company - they won't allow you to use someone else. Transfer is super easy - you just have to fill out and sign a form, provided by the management company.

Two separate Deeded Weeks:

1) Ocean Front 1-Bdm/2 Bath - Annual Use - first use year 2019, sleeps 4.

2) Ocean Front 1-Bdm/2 Bath - Odd Year Use - first use year 2019, sleeps 4.​

Floating Weeks - 1-52.

Reserve as early as 16 months.

Maintenance fee $1,286 each, per use year.

These are not Wyndham weeks, or Wyndham points.

The management company is Grand Pacific Resorts.

Amenities:
• Fabulous ocean views (pictures below were taken from 3rd floor lanai - Bldg. G)
• Full kitchen
• Private bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom.
• 2 bathrooms & 2 closets - very nice when you have someone on the sofa bed.
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Free Wifi
• Free Parking
• No resort fees except Hawaii Occupancy tax - about $7 per night.
• On-site tennis
• Located next to Wailua Golf Course
• Air Conditioning in bedrooms
• Free chairs, beach toys and equipment available.
• Located on the same property as a nice hotel which has restaurants, bars, pool bar, live nightly entertainment, and mini mart/gift shop.
• About 1 mi. from Lydgate Beach park with swimming lagoons, bathrooms, picnic areas, barbecues, and life guards.

*The lanai furniture has been replaced with better furniture since the picture below was taken, but I used the picture because it shows the great view from the lanai.

View attachment 8156 View attachment 8157 View attachment 8158 View attachment 8159 View attachment 8160 View attachment 8161 View attachment 8162 View attachment 8163 View attachment 8164
View attachment 8165
View attachment 8166
Quiet an add. You should make a template...

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
Denise,

How does MF’s work on odd year one? How do exchanges with other Grand Pacific Resorts work?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The maintenance fee is paid during the use year only.

You simply call GPR and make a deposit, and you can either search online or put in an ongoing search.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
What a beautiful setting for a timeshare resort! Generous offer!

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas x2
VERY interested. much cheaper than the WKORV I was looking for. (per our previous conversation) lol. Let me know what you need from me to get the balls rolling if still available. and it will still get me to hawaii!

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Looking at the aerial view, the ocean front is actually in the three buildings right on the beach? you obviously like this resort as you upgraded to two bedrooms, and feedback or information you want to offer regarding this resort would be awesome. Just let me know and we'll see what we can work out. Thank you!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes - the ocean front buildings are F, G, and H, and when you make your reservation, you can actually request a specific unit.

We like G5 (3rd floor) and G1 (first floor.)

*At this point, the Annual Deed is spoken for, and the Odd Year Deed is still available. First use 2019.

The first step in the transfer is for me to notify the resort's title office, and to cc you on the email.

Then the title office will send you a simple one page form to fill out, which you mail to them with a check for $375.

The outstanding feature of this resort is the awesome ocean front views. We also like this resort because it is quiet - but has amenities right next door at the hotel, if you want to have dinner out, or have a cocktail. It's also centrally located on the island, which is nice for driving. There are major grocery stores and Kauai's only Mall, within 15 min. As far as decorating and furnishings: it is a mid-level resort - you won't find granite counters and designer furnishings here, but the price is right.

Please let me know what questions you have.

Last edited:

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MUCH appreciated. just double checking with the wife and we'll be on board. I saw some of your previous posts about this resort and how much you like it. so, hopefully she will get back to me before the eoy is gone. I also am reading mixed responses. CAN you use the pool at the resort?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The timeshare has its own pool and currently they are negotiating with the hotel to use their pool as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdstuart

TUG Member
Reaction score
Denise (and other interested TUGgers).

I'm going to pass on this one, thanks. Good luck to you all and thanks to Denise for her generosity.

Geoff

Moparman42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still interested but had to spend a week in Kentucky for work. Will discuss when I get back if still available.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still available: Ocean Front 1-Bdm/2 Bath - Odd Year Use - first use year 2019, sleeps 4.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Not something I can use but wanted to say that while it may be a mid-level resort based on furnishings (Denise’s words, not mine) it looks to me like a 5-star view. I would love to stay there.

Adventureisoutthere

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wish flights weren’t so expensive from MSP, Kauai is my favorite. Sounds like a good deal for the right person!

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
Curious- does this trade in II or RCI?

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I wish flights weren’t so expensive from MSP, Kauai is my favorite. Sounds like a good deal for the right person!

Fly to the coast, spend the night in a hotel, then fly from the coast. There are times Alaska has flights for $170 OW. Fly into Seattle first and then fly to Kauai.

magmue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Kingsland
West 57th
Worldmark
Whale Pointe fractional
Point at Poipu (deed)
Lawai Beach Resort
Kauai Beach Villas
I am the lucky recipient of the every year week - looking forward to first stay in 2019. Hard to believe someone hasn't snapped up the EOY-odd week. I think it speaks volumes that Denise M is gifting these because she is upgrading into bigger units at the same resort.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
I am the lucky recipient of the every year week - looking forward to first stay in 2019. Hard to believe someone hasn't snapped up the EOY-odd week. I think it speaks volumes that Denise M is gifting these because she is upgrading into bigger units at the same resort.
Congratulations, it was a generous gift from Denise M. The other one I believe will go shortly. When I was gifting my timeshares sometimes the best ones took the longest to get a taker.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The odd year deed is still available: Ocean Front 1-Bdm/2 Bath - Odd Year Use - first use year 2019, sleeps 4.

Regarding question above: it trades with RCI. However, the resort has 8 buildings, so it's tough to get one of the 3 ocean front buildings on an exchange.

Sealander

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club
Marriott's Kauai Beach Club
Hi Denise, Is the odd year still available? Thanks, Steven

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The one bedroom/odd year deed is still available.

UPDATE: our BOD has negotiated a deal with the hotel on the same property, so that KBV owners can use the hotel's very nice pools:

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 7.26.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 7.25.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 7.26.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 7.27.03 PM.png

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
UPDATE: our BOD has negotiated a deal with the hotel on the same property, so that KBV owners can use the hotel's very nice pools:

That's excellent news! That pool complex is so nice. Somebody needs to jump on this one!!

Dave

RLS50

TUG Member
Reaction score
This looks like a great resort and great deal. If we lived on the West Coast (or at least closer to it) I would definitely be interested.