• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

banquopack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott MOC June 4

I'd love that boogie board if anybody takes it at the end of April and it hangs around until June!

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are staying in the Lahaina tower and there have been sand toys, boogie boards, beach mats and chairs left in the lobby as you walk in. I don't know if they have a place for them in the main towers. I will be leaving the boogie board there. Maybe it will stay around for a while.

itchyfeet

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be at Kona Hawaiian Villge from May14-28. At Grand Waikikian May 29-June 5. Could use beach chairs & umbrella. No kiddos with us this time. And we certainly will "pay it forward". Thanks

Last edited:

nonutrix

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be at Grand Waikikian late on June 7th. Maybe you could leave the chairs and umbrella with the Concierge with our name on it - Unless some other TUGer will be there before us?

nonutrix

teepeeca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kona Hawaiian Resort--23 Apr-7 May

Pam and I will be at the KHR 23 Apr/7May. Probably will purchase some "chair in a bag"---one for each of us, and will give them to "someone", or give them to the "left items" at the resort. Let us know "IF" they can be used.

Tony

SCMom

TUG Member
Reaction score
At HGVC Waikaloa May 10-20

We will be at HGVC Waikaloa from May 10-20. If anyone has extra anything, we would be happy to have it. My family is 4 kids plus 2 adults and we have 6 extra adults traveling with us. I would be happy to leave anything if you are coming after us. Thanks!

Emily

Gypsie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Mountain Vista
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Hilton Elara
Welk Resort Villas
Maui Marriott

We are leaving today and have an unused Entertainment book of you would like to have it.

mandolin

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
At HGVC Kings' Land May 22-28

We will be at Kings' Land May 22-28. My family includes 2 adults and 2 young children.

SCMom - We would love anything you are able to leave behind!

Thanks!

Fletcher921

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Mission Hills, CA;
Los Abrigados, AZ;
The Whaler, HI;
Playa Del Sol Costa Sur, MX;
Westgate Park City, UT
We'll be at the Whaler in Maui on 5/16 - 5/30. Would love noodles, boogie board, Mai Tai's, whatever!!

nygiants11991

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our family will be at the Imperial of Waikiki on May 30 - Jun 8 If anyone has chairs or mats to leave behind we would be greatful to use them and leave them for the next person.

Last edited:

akp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone at Disney Vero Beach in early June? Arriving 6/5

Sorry - accidentally posted in the Hawaii forums about eastern florida!

Last edited:

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
We'll be at Westin Kaanapali from June 19-June 26th if anyone wants me to leave some stuff for them.

azkahrs

Reaction score
westin kaanapali

Lisa

We'll be there 7/9. Would love anything you can leave, if you think they'll hold it that long? Will of course pass on to the next person.

Sarah K

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at Kona Hawaiian Village starting July 9 and would love to use any things Tuggers can leave for us. We will be going from there to Paniolo Green for the next week and flying out of Kona on the 23rd if someone would want to connect with us to get anything either left for us or anything we purchase while there.
Liz

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lisa

We'll be there 7/9. Would love anything you can leave, if you think they'll hold it that long? Will of course pass on to the next person.

Sarah K

I'm not sure they'd hold it for a week! I'll ask though.

d67jones

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ko Olina bound - arrival 6/19 would love leftovers

This is such a neat idea. My brother and his wife are visiting Ko Olina (and Hawaii for that matter) for the first time with my wife and I. I'm excited!

If anyone is leaving that day and has 'goodies' they want to leave to a fellow tugger....I'd love to here about it. If we have left-overs, we'd be more than happy to do the same for someone arriving on 6/26.

Keep tuggin'.

:wave:

dj

itchyfeet

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beach things at Kona Hawaiian Village

Just to the right of the offce (outside) where you check in, peope leave chairs, umbrellas, boogies boards, etc. You don't have to check them out -- just return them when you're finished with them. It's best to check as soon as you get there since they seem to disappear as the week goes on.

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
North or south? PM me with your last name (or the name the reservation is under) and I'll see what I can do.

scrapbook nut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving at Paniolo Green July 10

Will anyone be leaving the resort around that time? We would be looking for beach stuff, etc..

We will be leaving on July 17th - so if anyone is arriving at that time - we can leave some stuff for them.

clymberz

TUG Member
Reaction score
WKORV-N - Aug 15-22

Hi, We'll be at the Westin Kaanapali from Aug 15-22. We can trade water toys, condiments from the kitchen or even books

-alex

azkahrs

Reaction score
North or south? PM me with your last name (or the name the reservation is under) and I'll see what I can do.

Lisa

I pm'd you but forgot to add that we are staying at WKORV.

Sarah

azkahrs

Reaction score
Will anyone be leaving the resort around that time? We would be looking for beach stuff, etc..

We will be leaving on July 17th - so if anyone is arriving at that time - we can leave some stuff for them.

Scrapbook Nut....love your name. Maybe I'll see you at Island Paperie! We'll be there same week.

sarah

tmcasey

TUG Member
Reaction score
MOC - Arrive July 30 -

HI --
I'm arriving at MOC July 30 - love any beach chair, umbrella, etc.
And just in case, I'll be in Paia (near Mama's Fish House) on July 26 if anyone staying on that side of the island.

Thanks
Tami