• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

brentw52

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi ,We will be on the Big Island from Feb.4 to the 18th if any one is leaving anything behind. We will be happy to pass them along. First week at Paniola Greens and then Kona Coast. Pm me please.

Thanks

cougar1c12

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond Resorts
Hello fellow tuggers, my wife, infant daughter, and I just checked into the Kaanapali Beach Hotel in Maui today and we will be here from 1/28/17 - 2/4/17. If anyone has any beach gear or anything else (e.g. snorkel, fins, cooler, etc.) they would like to pass along we would be very happy to use it and then pass them on to another tugger before we leave. A year ago we were in Kona and we still had a full case of bottle waters and snorkel fins that we passed on to a young couple on our way to the airport. This is a great way to make sure good items don't go to waste.

WILLIFT

Reaction score
Hello fellow tuggers, my wife, infant daughter, and I just checked into the Kaanapali Beach Hotel in Maui today and we will be here from 1/28/17 - 2/4/17. If anyone has any beach gear or anything else (e.g. snorkel, fins, cooler, etc.) they would like to pass along we would be very happy to use it and then pass them on to another tugger before we leave. A year ago we were in Kona and we still had a full case of bottle waters and snorkel fins that we passed on to a young couple on our way to the airport. This is a great way to make sure good items don't go to waste.

Aloha, Not on Maui until 2/1/17 and coming up to Kaanapali Beach on 2/4/17. We would be grateful to receive any of your pass along type items. Anything we got would be passed along appropriately.

redslp

Reaction score
We will be at The Westin Kaanapali North from Jan 21 until Feb 10 2017. If any tug folks at the resort want to drop of any left over groceries or beach chairs/umbrellas we will be glad to take them and pass them on
We arrive to WKORN on the 10th and would love to use and pass on any beach gear or kitchen staples.

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will have a few things to pass on around March 28th, in the Kona / Waikoloa area.

mike2200

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at The Marriott Ocean Club at Kaanapali Beach from Feb. 26th until Mar. 5th 2017. If any Tug folks want to share any beach chairs/umbrellas we will be glad to take them and pass them on when we leave... thanks

CatLovers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Folks just arrived today Feb 18 in the Kona area on the Big Island and having one heck of a time trying to buy inexpensive beach chairs. All the big stores seem to be sold out, except for the really expensive ones! We will look around some more but if any TUGgers are leaving soon and would like to pass on their chairs, we would be happy to come pick them up. Or, if someone has a good idea on how to get inexpensive chairs, would love to hear.

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Try the beach gear reseller at the Ali'i Gardens Marketplace.

CatLovers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you. As we walked into Kmart to pickup something else, they brought out a skid of beach chairs, the kind that fold into a bag you can carry over your shoulder. Priced just under $15 each, they were perfect. Lucky timing!

chunkygal

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BWV 215 pts

MVC Kauai, Wioahai

Enrolled in DC
Dvc has some sort of organized locker system. I will see if I can find details. We usually leave beach stuff at the free beach stuff area that Marriotts have. We just left kuala and now the Marriott collects nonperishable food for food pantries, but especially at he I would love to have a way to give "perishables" like ketchup, mustard, .....

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
We will be on Maui 4/8 - 4/21 if anyone has chairs they'd like to pass on.

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
Checking in 3/21 at Waikoloa - Big Island, out 3/26
Checking in 3/26 at Princeville - Kauai, out 4/2

Interested in beach chairs or other leftovers. No kids, so no need for toys.

habryan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Hello fellow tuggers, my family and I will be at Marriott's Ko Olina March 20th. If anyone has any beach gear or anything else (e.g. snorkel, fins, cooler, etc.) they would like to pass along we would be very happy to use it and then pass them on to another tugger before we leave. Thanks so much!

neonate

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV (Maui)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Westin Lagunamar (Cancun)
Hello! Heading to Kauai Princeville WPORV 4/8-4/17 and hoping that a fellow TUG member happens to be there to pass on beach chairs, umbrella, boogie board or an other beach like gear that they no longer need. We have been lucky in the past in Maui and the bell man have even helped sometimes in sharing leftover gear. Let me know. :hi:
Thanks!

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
Hello all. My wife and I are traveling to the Hilton Kohala Suite in Kona / Waikoloa JUNE 3rd for the week. If anyone has beach items to share, that we can pass along as well, we would very much appreciate it. Aloha

Steve

VegasBella

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
Avenue Plaza
Riviera Beach & Spa
Aquamarine Villas
We will be at Valley Isle (4327 Honoapiilani Hwy, LAHAINA, MAUI) from July 29 to August 5 and will be grateful for any shared items. And will pass along as well of course :)

fancypants

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Poipu Hawaii collection, Diamond Resorts
We will be in Maui at Kaanapali Beach Club June 11-21. Looking for any beach chairs, ice chest, boogie board etc.

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
Hello all. My wife and I are traveling to the Hilton Kohala Suite in Kona / Waikoloa JUNE 3rd for the week. If anyone has beach items to share, that we can pass along as well, we would very much appreciate it. Aloha

Steve

My wife and I will likely be purchasing some stuff that will get left behind when we depart on the 10th. If anyone is arriving in the area if the HILTON Kohala Suites on the 10th, let me know and I will message you what we have a few days before our departure.

Steve

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
Will be at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Club Naanea Maui June 23-30.
Will have a 5 year old and seniors so would appreciate anything like umbrella, chairs, sand toys, boogie board, etc. Thank you.

j59kim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Club Naanea Maui June 23-30.
Will have a 5 year old and seniors so would appreciate anything like umbrella, chairs, sand toys, boogie board, etc. Thank you.

We will be at WKOV north on the 29 for a week if you end up with anything to share when you leave. Thanks!

mendota1

TUG Member
Reaction score
My family will be at the Kauai Beach Club August 12th- 17th and we would love to have any boogie boards, etc that people would like to leave with us
Looking forward to this trip with Grandchildren!

vbk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Aloha!
We will be on Kauia from the 5th to 16th, heading towards Ali'i Kai in Princeville. Anyone looking to unload their beach chairs, boogie boards, beach umbrella, etc please pm me. Thanks.

vbk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the Kekaha to Lihue areas tomorrow or early Wednesday? We are leaving early Wed. and have a few items (esp kitchen) to pass along.
We also have a chair and umbrella. Just PM me.
Valerie