• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Stop me if you've heard this before....The Wyndham website

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
....is currently experiencing difficulty in making some reservations.

Wyndham support acknowledges a system issue is slowing the reservation process down and in some cases is not allowing reservations to be made which normally would work.

Just a FYI...

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
...and the magical 'ticket' is now open....

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it does not affect cancellations. Most likely will and Wyndham will not want to make exceptions.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think it goes without saying to keep an eye on anything you're doing with Wyndham for the next few hours....(days....)
Trust but verify....
I was trying to make a reservation for next June at Park City (which is within the proper timeframe for CWA reservations) but I could not for some reason.

As of this writing, no word from Wyndham yet.

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
I assume that it must have been arp. Online or by phone?

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to cancel a reservation via my iPhone. It won’t work.

What a piece of crap website!!!

I’ve sent feedback via website about the issue so they will have to credit me my points.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I assume that it must have been arp. Online or by phone?
I started online yesterday and could not get it to work. tried again online today and it still did not work. at that point, I called in and the phone rep and they could not get it to work either.

Escalated it to IT and waiting for a resolution at this time.

It is within the ARP period of 13 months.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Well, as of this writing I have NOT received any follow up from Wyndham with respect to the problem (what caused it, how it was solved) BUT I did receive an email stating my reservation was completed. While I at least have my desired reservation, I still don't know why this problem occurred in the 1st place....

However, the online system does NOT yet show this reservation...

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Now the points have been deducted from our 2019 use year bucket, but the reservation itself still does not appear in my list of future reservations. However, I do have the email as proof should the need arise.
Still no communication from Wyndham on this. Given the lack of other threads on this type of issue, I am tempted to believe this issue is isolated to me.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Now the points have been deducted from our 2019 use year bucket, but the reservation itself still does not appear in my list of future reservations. However, I do have the email as proof should the need arise.
Still no communication from Wyndham on this. Given the lack of other threads on this type of issue, I am tempted to believe this issue is isolated to me.

I would call and make sure they can see it on their end. If they can't see it I wouldn't assume you have a reservation even though you have the email. This happened to other people in the first few months after the new website came online last year.

I feel your pain. After the new website in May 2017 we had a lot of problems with our account that eventually got fixed bit it took a couple of months. Some of the problems were worse than others and for 5 or 6 weeks they were calling me once a week to have me go into our account and try different things to see what was fixed that we could check off the list.