• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[Stolen Mile 420 signs] in Colorado

L

laurac260

There is a road named "High St." that I remember from back in the 70's. It always ended up elsewhere as it is near the dorms. Usually ended up at a kegger.

Or..if you want to get to Ohio State from all points North and South…. Just take High Street. And "coincidentally", that's where all the bars were. :p

Don't get me started about what was on the corner of Gay and High. ;)

L

laurac260

I remember seeing a bumper sticker as a kid (in the 70's, of course) That said "Gas, grass or ass, no one rides for free".

Well, being a little kid, and being that that was a rhyme, I went around saying it from time to time, much to the delight of my parents.:eek:

Years later I remembered it, then said to myself, "Ohhh! now I get it"

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
A sign that was popular to hang in dorm rooms when I was younger was "slippery when wet." Now that they use pictures instead of words it's not as popular.

Get ready for more explaining Denise.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Ha Ha, Dave.. You guessed right. ;)

Awesome! I grew up there. I lived a few blocks over, and my paper route took me up and down High Street every afternoon. :)

Dave

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
While staying at a hotel near the Portland, Oregon, airport, DH and I had a little trouble finding our room. The numbers just didn't make sense. We asked the front desk about it later and were told the room number was originally 420 and the hotel finally got tired of having to replace the room number.

Pens_Fan

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes because swiping a 'funny' street sign is absolutely a 'gateway' crime to murder or assault.

You never know.

Putting those little red stickers on Deer Crossing signs changing them into Rudolph Crossing signs has probably led to numerous accidents when the driver is busy looking to the skies for Santa's sleigh only to run into a real deer.

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Us 666

The US route 666 signs used to get stolen as well. The route has been renamed to US Route 491.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes because swiping a 'funny' street sign is absolutely a 'gateway' crime to murder or assault.

If it is a stop sign it may be considered murder in itself. Stealing is stealing.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
You never know.

Putting those little red stickers on Deer Crossing signs changing them into Rudolph Crossing signs has probably led to numerous accidents when the driver is busy looking to the skies for Santa's sleigh only to run into a real deer.

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the idea. Im going to find some reflective red dots and use them on the deer crossing sign. Then Im going to have the grandkids watch Rudolf the rednosed raindeer and take them for a drive. lol :D

Bill

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Folks - I have deleted 2 more posts - that discuss the marijuana law, instead of the sign.

The marijuana law is a contentious social issue, and this topic has already been locked multiple times lately.

Last edited: