• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SILVERWOODS @ TREASURE LAKE

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would love to pass this on to another TUGGER for FREE. This is a 2 BR, 1 1/2 BA, unit #55-A located in DuBois, PA. It is a fixed week 5, great for skiing, tubing, or even hunting. Maintenance fee is $499.00 yearly and due in April. There has been a recent assessment due to a new indoor pool being added. I have paid this in full so all debt is free and clear. The units have recently been refurbished. There are two beautiful 18 hole golf courses and two large lakes for fishing and boating. Your probably wondering what good is owning week 5 if you can't play golf or swim and boat in the lakes? Crown Resorts have internal exchanges for $99.00. Here is a link to this resort http://silverwoodsattreasurelake.com

Last edited by a moderator:

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Day use is available at this resort. Just check in at the desk and get your pass. You can golf, swim at the beach, or rent a boat and fish. If you like outdoor activities this is the place. Pennsylvania State Game Lands are less than an hour away. I, the seller, will pay all fees associated with this deal.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
This is a wonderful resort we owned at for a while. The white sand beach at Bimini Lake is beautiful. Newer outdoor pool with a kiddie area is perfect for the little ones. Two PGA golf courses on site and a tubing hill.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
This condo complex and it's sister, Wolf Run, are within the gated community of Treasure Lake just North of DuBois, PA. You can use all the community's amenities which include a brand new indoor pool and a lovely outdoor pool, a swimming beach and two (2) 18 hole golf courses with discounted rates for owners. Units have been updated inside and out. check it out on this site: http://www.silverwoodsattreasurelake.com FREE TO YOU THE BUYER

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a fixed week and if you are an RCI member it is worth 13 TPU's. I've already combined it with another week and went to Hawaii. Many possibilities. It's your for FREE.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you want a timeshare with a low maintenance fee to experience timesharing for the first time, it is best to start out slow. I will give you this week with all fees paid by me and you can start experiencing how good it is to have a condo to stay in for a week rather than be cramped into a hotel room. This week can be exchanged through RCI or you can exchange it internally through Crown Resorts. If you have any questions please send me a PM.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Because I like this resort I have put a link to this post on one of my facebook groups to make them aware of it. If that's a problem, PM me and I'll take it down.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Because I like this resort I have put a link to this post on one of my facebook groups to make them aware of it. If that's a problem, PM me and I'll take it down.

Wow, that is super nice of you and I do not have a problem with it. Thanks, John.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a good deal for anyone living in the Northeastern part of the US. Easy access from RT. 80. Still available.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any questions about this resort? If your interested ~ please PM me. I'm here to help and provide a FREE RESORT WEEK FOR YOU AT SILVERWOODS

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still available - absolutely FREE

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Who can use an extra 13 TPU's? Giving this week away FREE ~ TOTALLY FREE

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
FREE ~ FREE ~ FREE I will pay everything. The most you will have to do is to let me know when you want to visit and I will set it up for you. I can look for a summer week if that is what your would like. This unit is completely paid for and everything is up to date. My DH and I can no longer travel here.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you want a timeshare with a low maintenance fee to experience timesharing for the first time, it is best to start out slow. I will give you this week with all fees paid by me and you can start experiencing how good it is to have a condo to stay in for a week rather than be cramped into a hotel room. This week can be exchanged through RCI or you can exchange it internally through Crown Resorts. If you have any questions please send me a PM.

FREE TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO OWN A TIMESHARE IN PENNSYLVANIA.