• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sheraton Vistana Resort

GM600

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Seaworld (Orlando)
HGVC on the Boulevard (Las Vegas)
Marriott’s Grande Vista
When booking a getaway at Sheraton Vistana Resort, what's the difference with the VIT and VIO codes. Both have 2 bedrooms listed

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
I own there and have no clue. Curious to know the answer.

bankr63

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Resort Orlando (2BR, Deeded Wk10) , Silver Lake Resort Orlando (3BRLO)
Just because this has been sitting a while unanswered, I'll give my impression based on how the resort appears and operates in RCI. With the bump up, maybe someone knowledgeable in II can confirm/deny.

In RCI you see Vistana Resort as two entries as well; 0450 and V450. The 0450 is the "regular" Vistana Resort, and V450 (used to) refer to the Fountains section. They were created separately because they had considerable differences in their ownership and trading rights when Fountains was first developed. That distinction has muddied a lot over time as people upgraded units into the newer programs and resales bumped down to the older programs; by now it really is not indicative of anything. Both seem to get villas in any section of the resort, but probably still better odds of getting Fountains with a V450 reservation, but lots of 0450 reservations get Fountains as well. The one distinction in RCI is that V450 only lists 2BR 8/6 Villas, so 1BR villas can only be reserved through 0450, and V450 should prevent you from getting Courts (lower) or Falls villas that only sleep 6/6.

Again this is RCI specific information gleaned from prior posts and some personal experience, but my impression based on older posts here is that it is a similar situation in II.