• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Share Age 55+ Search for New Home

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
The homesites were released and they were terrible, backyards small and looked at a berm. Just too close. My other half didn’t like any of them and neither did I.

We ended up getting a home that was already built by the builder and was just released a few days prior. Only a 2 car garage but had a full walk out basement that is level when you walk out facing beautiful private woods never to be built on. Price was great so even though my other half didn’t want to move he ultimately decided it was priced too good not to get it. Basement like the one we got is like finding a needle in a haystack where we live, most homes are on slabs. This basement had 9 foot ceilings and a sliding door and 5 windows.

The down side was I didn’t get to pick any of my colors. Even though not one selection was in the house I would have picked surprisingly it was done beautifully and We both liked the look.

I also had to agree if he wasn’t happy a year from now we would move again. The only problem is that two car garage. I just read about a garage condo that is in my area. I know they are big in Florida. It just might be my answer to happiness for both of us. Another option would be a car lift as the garage ceilings are high.

I should be in by November. Just finished getting my house ready for sale, did it in record time about a week. Lots of work, more to come but I am extremely happy that I am moving to a great place. It is a hidden gem.

Now I have to figure out what to do with all my vacations I had planned this year. Next week will call the resorts to see if they can rent them. If not I will just deposit for future trades. We both agree we shouldn’t go. Sad as I was going for 4 week to Key West and 2 in Marco Island.

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Congratulations!!!!

jlf58

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
One snipet. There is NO WAY the company will make you use a salesperson you don't like. Escalate and I promise, you can work with who you want. That is sales 101

The sales person I met my second visit was great, unfortunately her manager informed me I cannot use her, I must use the other person that was assigned to me. Absurd and unfair to me the consumer.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
This is perfect for you guys and I wish you both all the best! Congrats!

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Panina. How exciting. Sometimes things work out for only a moment, and you have to grab them. You did!