• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Selling a Timeshare [Cold Call - RH Financial Holding Inc]

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I'm not defending them, but check out www.elitelibertyproperties.com
they are on the web with quite an impressive layout.

A simple Google search pulled nothing on them, a HUGE red flag.

Thanks for the website link. Their website claims in business since 1991, obviously a LIE. A Google search of their phone number brings up NOTHING. According to who.is domain search, the web address is listed as AVAILABLE. I don't know exactly what that means, maybe that the website was only created in the last few days?

I don't think it takes Sherlock Holmes to pronounce this outfit as SCAMMERS.

UPDATE
Found the domain name under another domain search. The website was created FEBRUARY 5, 2012, probably why who.is didn't have the info yet. Also, the registrar is located in ARGENTINA.

So much for a so called 22 year US company operating out of North Carolina.

Elite Liberty Properties will SCAM you out of your money.

Last edited:

lexdaspanky

Reaction score
I was doing more checking on this company, Madison and Weiss. On Zillow, I could not see any building with the same address provided by the agent. The telephone number, according to BBB sources advise that it is a mobile phone. The agent also mentioned the name of the broker (Executive Properties) that, according to the salesman at the Sheraton in PV, would rent out our unit. That was a joke. The guy on the phone from EP said, "Oh yeah, you have to pay us $800 so we can get busy on renting out your unit."

I was also contacted by Madison and Weiss last week with the same offer. Sounds exactly like the resale scams I've been reading about where they promise to have a seller and send a proposal with a sell price and commission. I can't seem to find anything about this company though. I did call the VA Attorney Generals office and they haven't heard anything but they did say I should call the VA Real Estate registration office where they would need to be registered if they sell/buy or facilitate real transactions. I called the real estate office and they said the company is not registered. I'm not going to proceed with this but thought I'd share my experience with them.

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with a company called RH Financial Holding Inc in Wilmington Del. They have contacted me for a add I have saying they have a buyer for my property. They say they have received the down payment and closing cost from the buyer. They want me to wire transfer a sum greater than 2k to the R H Revenue office in Orlando FL. They have emailed me a cotract with buyers name and address. It seems on the up and up but also feels like a scam.

I have been contacted by an Elizabeth Anderson at RH Financial Investments in Delaware. Before Christmas I was contacted by Matthew Holten at Trinity Financial Assoc in Delaware. The one from Trinity was definately a scam..Mr. Holten was fast talking, etc. Ms Anderson from RH sounds like anyone's grandmother. Interesting from the blogs here that the Brown name seems to be used frequently..in the Del. scam, they were from SC. I told Ms Anderson that we were almost scammed before and that I would have to locate my papers. She gave me a number to call back because I would have to fax my deed to them. I said that I had been scammed before and was a little leary..she seemed to be shocked, etc. I did call back and have not had a response. I know that the fees charged are way out of line..helps being married to an attorney. It will be interesting to see if Mrs Anderson calls back.

Knowitall

Reaction score
RH Financial Holding & Trinity Financial Associates has a new name

RH Financial Holding which is the same as Trinity Financial Associates has now become America's Choice Property Funding. Their website is:

www.acpfunding.com

Different names- same scam. We have a buyer for your timeshare. Posters on this site know the story.

fraudaintsexy2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please contact

My name is Detective Hilary Bledsoe of the Orlando Police Department. My partner and I have been working timeshare scams for about a year and a half. Anyone who was contacted by RH Financial and became a victim, please email myself or Detective Michael Stevens with your information and contracts.

Detective Hilary Bledsoe
hilary.bledsoe@cityoforlando.net
407-246-3715

Detective Michael Stevens 407-246-2971
michael.stevens@cityoforlando.net

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
My name is Detective Hilary Bledsoe of the Orlando Police Department. My partner and I have been working timeshare scams for about a year and a half. Anyone who was contacted by RH Financial and became a victim, please email myself or Detective Michael Stevens with your information and contracts.

Detective Hilary Bledsoe
hilary.bledsoe@cityoforlando.net
407-246-3715

Detective Michael Stevens 407-246-2971
michael.stevens@cityoforlando.net

Yup, getting involved with the government is Always the smartest solution :ignore:

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Yup, getting involved with the government is Always the smartest solution :ignore:

You're paying them anyway - why not appreciate that they are at least trying to take positive action on owners behalf?

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
You're paying them anyway - why not appreciate that they are at least trying to take positive action on owners behalf?

IMO the most positive step they could take is leaving the PCC's alone and going after the REAL criminals, the Retail Timeshare salesmen, if there was the same type of disclosure with them as say, property sales, like legally there should be....We'd have a lot less people freaking out and paying off the PCC's

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score

Gee law enforcement is asking for victims to make a criminal case against someone committing a crime as opposed to saying "Breach of Contract", you need to sue in Civil Court. It's hard to set up the scam again from inside a jail cell.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
IMO the most positive step they could take is leaving the PCC's alone and going after the REAL criminals, the Retail Timeshare salesmen, if there was the same type of disclosure with them as say, property sales, like legally there should be....We'd have a lot less people freaking out and paying off the PCC's

That doesn't make any sense. The job of the police is to stop criminal activity. They have no ability whatsoever to clean up the timeshare retail sales industry.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
What are you blabbering about now????

They're not asking for information about PCC's. Their asking for information about UPFRONT FEE COMPANIES THAT DEFRAUD CUSTOMERS BY TAKING MONEY UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.

I personally have no problem with police conducing investigations of criminal activity. That's what we pay them to do. Why is it a problem for you to have police trying to send criminals to jail????

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
What are you blabbering about now????

They're not asking for information about PCC's. Their asking for information about UPFRONT FEE COMPANIES THAT DEFRAUD CUSTOMERS BY TAKING MONEY UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.

I personally have no problem with police conducing investigations of criminal activity. That's what we pay them to do. Why is it a problem for you to have police trying to send criminals to jail????

AGREE completely with Steve. Ride, you are truly a rebel without a cause. You need to develop some reading comprehension skills, apparently. What does an upfront fee scam company have to do with a PCC? TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT ANIMALS.

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
In my experience anytime the police get involved with anything it ends up much worse for Everyone involved...In the end, all that'll happen is the cops will have a little thicker wallet and the people will feel a little more sore in the rear

Maybe its just me, i don't like to be a Victim...Keeping the crooks....opps, i mean police out of things is about the only way i've seen Not to be victimized

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
In my experience anytime the police get involved with anything it ends up much worse for Everyone involved...In the end, all that'll happen is the cops will have a little thicker wallet and the people will feel a little more sore in the rear

Maybe its just me, i don't like to be a Victim...Keeping the crooks....opps, i mean police out of things is about the only way i've seen Not to be victimized

You sound like an anarchist. Calling cops crooks is basically calling yourself ignorant. Trying to debate you would be an insult to my intelligence.

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
You sound like an anarchist. Calling cops crooks is basically calling yourself ignorant. Trying to debate you would be an insult to my intelligence.

You must not have had many dealings with the police....To be far, its not all police that are as bad as i claim, i'm sure its less then 98% that are...But i doubt much less

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

You're still blabbering.

First you say the police should be going after timeshare salesman. Then you say the police shouldn't be doing anything at all. So what do you want from the police? Do you want the police to do nothing? Do you think police forces should be disbanded and we should just forgo law enforcement? If you answer to the above is "No, I don't think that" then please elucidate as to why you have a problem with police attempting to enforce laws against criminal activity.

And don't spew crap about how the police should stop doing activities such as this so they can focus on taking care of the problems people really care about. This is a case where the police are acting against the single largest source or consumer fraud complaints being registered with the Florida Department of Consumer Affairs.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Right, why would i 'spew crap' about wanting the police to do what they are PAID TO DO?? That wouldn't make any sense at all! :rolleyes:

First you said they should leave the criminals alone and go after salesman. Then you said they shouldn't do anything. Now you are saying they should actually do something to protect citizens, which can only mean going after criminals (not salesman). Every time one of you anti-government anarchist wackos tries to make a point you end up going in circles sounding like an illiterate mentally challenged fool.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Right, why would i 'spew crap' about wanting the police to do what they are PAID TO DO?? That wouldn't make any sense at all! :rolleyes:

YOU are the one who is advocating that the police desist from a consumer protection action. So I repeat the question which you are continually evading - should I presume you are ducking it because you don't want to answer it?

I'll put in nice bold capital letters just in case you missed it ...

WHY DO YOU OBJECT TO POLICE INVESTIGATING CRIMINAL FRAUD IN THE TIMESHARE RESALE MARKET?

Last edited:

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
WHY DO YOU OBJECT TO POLICE INVESTIGATING CRIMINAL FRAUD IN THE TIMESHARE RESALE MARKET?

I thought i answered this already...

no charges will be filed...Well unless the victim of police brutality is unable to pay up...or the citizen is someone of note...It accomplishes Nothing but giving the Police a larger ego then they already have and gives them an even more inflated sense of entitlement over the people

Are you guys surprised i grew up in NY and am aware of how corrupt the police are?

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ride, you are waaaaay off base on this one.

Jim

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ride, you are waaaaay off base on this one.

Jim

It maybe a generational thing, its VERY possible that in the 50's that the police were really helpful and working for the people....i think that changed alot in the 60's with the tear gas bombing of peaceful protests and officers in riot gear beating 'peace niks' with their batons for nothing....that is when the 'authorities' decided that they could do what ever they wanted....Then of course the profits of the 80's and 90's by big business took those recently empowered police and got them in their pockets...

At this point i would not consider the police someone to protect and serve the people, but they are more akin to the knights of the old days, sent out to attack at kill the 'serfs' at the kings whim

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Here is my guess. Ride doesn't believe 30% of what he posts. He posts for his own enjoyment, to see who he can get riled up and how far he can take things. Everyone who replies and tries to reason with him are only playing into his game.

Am I close Ride?

Last edited:

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I thought i answered this already...

no charges will be filed...Well unless the victim of police brutality is unable to pay up...or the citizen is someone of note...It accomplishes Nothing but giving the Police a larger ego then they already have and gives them an even more inflated sense of entitlement over the people

Are you guys surprised i grew up in NY and am aware of how corrupt the police are?
Except that they've been sending people to jail.

But hey, from the getgo I quickly deduced that you were one of those people who just doesn't like let facts get in the way of an argument
Here is my guess. Ride doesn't believe 30% of what he posts. He posts for his own enjoyment, to see who he can get riled up and how far he can take things. Everyone who replies and tries to reason with him are only playing into his game.

Am I close Ride?
Yeah -Ride's a known troll and he's playing us again.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but other options include...

Trying to debate you [Ride] would be an insult to my intelligence.

The "ignore" feature found among TUG's "User CP" options (top left corner, this page) is truly wonderful.
Just sayin'.... :rolleyes:

Last edited: