TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $10,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $10Million dollars
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  8. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

Resort Access Network

Discussion in 'Hilton Grand Vacations Club / HGVC' started by Vay, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Vay

Vay Guest

Hello so I just got off the phone with Resort Access Network based in Orlando, FL. The guy said they are a timeshare marketing agency that will rent out my unlimited RCI rental weeks to corporations and give me a cut of the profit. Sounded like a great deal since it seemed like free additional income. But then came the catch - I just needed to pay a low one time fee of $1399.

Obviously seems like its too good to be true, but figured I'd run it by here in case anybody has worked these people before or heard anything about them. I'm sure I'm not the first timeshare owner they have contacted lol.

Their website is http://resortaccessnetwork.com/

Thanks!

2. Intheknow

Intheknow Guest

Please do not pay anything upfront for rental or resale services ever!

Vay likes this.
  3. RX8

RX8 TUG Member

Lies.Lies.Lies

You don't have unlimited RCL rental weeks and corporations don't rent timeshares for corporations.

To boot, their website was created April 2018.

Vay likes this.
  4. Vay

Vay Guest

That's what I figured. Thanks for the input!

5. CalGalTraveler

CalGalTraveler TUG Member

You cannot rent out RCI or II exchanges. Only your home week. Your RCI account could get shut down. And renters could be denied access to the unit ruining their vacay.

Google them. They are a scam.

6. RX8

RX8 TUG Member

Iggyearl likes this.
  7. RX8

RX8 TUG Member

Just took three more minutes looking at this.

This is an upfront fee advertising company who has to lie to get people to give them money under false pretenses. They will not rent out weeks to corporations and give you a cut of the profit,as they told you.

I mentioned previously that there is a related website for Easy Business Travel and that their website is almost identical to Resort Access Network, right down to the “avoid scams” link. However, Resort Access Network’s link for “avoid scams” is not yet active. From the other website it states:

“Easy Business Travel will never state that we have a buyer or renter waiting for your timeshare property, period.” as well as “We don’t have companies waiting to rent or buy”. Finally, they state “Easy Business Travel is a for sale by owner and for rent by owner marketing and advertising company.”

8. CalGalTraveler

CalGalTraveler TUG Member

This company or some variant contacted me about a year ago. They claimed that they are affiliated with HGVC which is not true. Somehow they have stolen or got a hold of contact info of HGVC owners

Even the bogus A rating certification medallion on their site for online better business was listed as F by the BBB.