• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

reserving online

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I read that the online booking is available 6am to 11:30 pm PST. If I want to book a unit for 12/16/19, is the earliest I can book at 6am on 11/16/18?

Does the online booking work better than phoning in? (Do the phone lines open at 6am PST?)

I read somewhere about saving a search, and then trying to book via the saved search being faster than entering the dates for the search in real time. I tried doing that over the summer when booking an August week, but the online system seemed to change my saved searches. Can anyone give me a refresher on how to save a search that can be pulled up right when online searching opens?
Thanks so much!

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score
The earliest you can book is 11/16/2018 at 6:00am online only. Phones open later in the morning. I always prefer to book online vs. over the phone.

The saved search feature is faster. Go to Vacation Planning page. Select your resort and unit type. Your checkin date and number of nights. Then hit the button Save Search(net to Calculate button). Saved search should appear near top of the page.

Try it out it is easy.

Good luck.

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
The earliest you can book is 11/16/2018 at 6:00am online only. Phones open later in the morning. I always prefer to book online vs. over the phone.

The saved search feature is faster. Go to Vacation Planning page. Select your resort and unit type. Your checkin date and number of nights. Then hit the button Save Search(net to Calculate button). Saved search should appear near top of the page.

Try it out it is easy.

Good luck.
I just tried that. It does work. Thank you!

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I should mention on the same vacation planning page is the Booking Window Calculator. You type in your desired arrival date and it will calculate for you the earliest date for booking. Check it out. It’s always good to know the exact date for booking under the various options.

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
How do you find your saved searches? I can't seem to get to them unless I save a new search.

chemteach

TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually, it seems my saved searches all went away overnight. Is that normal?

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
No - that is not usual.

But there does seem to be some wonkiness on the browser side on a PC (using Chrome). There mine have disappeared, but are still available on my iPad. And adding a new one on the browser automatically adds it to my iPad - so does not appear that they are being saved on the local device.

Last edited: