• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Requesting search help with II A/C for Kauai

Calyn79

TUG Member
Reaction score
If anyone has an available II accommodation certificate, could you please try a search for Kauai for August or September. I'm very interested to know if you can see any Kauai resorts with your A/C - either within the next 59 days (flexchange) or outside of that to say end of November, 2011, or even try to place a request to Kauai with it and see if you are blocked there too for all resort codes.

I have a II accommodation certificate that will not pull up any available Kauai resorts within even II's 'flexchange' program (59 days) and also blocks me out of placing a request for November. Earlier today and prior days, my A/C has pulled all other Hawaiian islands where there were available weeks, no problem - Oahu, Maui, the Big Island, just not Kauai. Earlier today there were 3 Kauai resorts available for August because I could see with my other regular weeks.

I thought it must be a glitch in II's system, so I called II and was told what seems like a very pat answer - Kauai is blocked out. :wall: No other explanation. Here I thought that you could pull all available resorts within the 59 day period with an A/C. II's answer does not make any sense to me as I can see the other islands with my A/C and also (if I wanted to) request a an ongoing search for the other islands outside the 59 day time frame, just not Kauai. :wall:

I got the A/C by depositing a Costa Rica week, however, I'm starting to believe that II has blocked my A/C from seeing Kauai instead of Costa Rica (my home deposit resort). Somewhere they mixed up which one of my deposit weeks got me the A/C in the first place. It does not appear that I'm blocked from using my A/C back to Costa Rica or my home resort (which I would expect), but I've been blocked from Kauai and after repeated calls to II, I can't get anyone to check if there is a filter for Kauai on my A/C that should be on for Costa Rica.

I hope I am making some sense. Other than asking someone to run a search using their A/C, I don't know how else to prove my assumption of what is going on in order to know if I'm right.

thanks so much, in advance.