TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TUG started 25 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Check out our happy birthday post here: Happy Birthday TUG!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $10,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $10Million dollars
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  9. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

RCI: You have exceeded the save search limit

Discussion in 'Exchanging Timeshares' started by DannyTS, Nov 24, 2018.

1. DannyTS

DannyTS TUG Member

I am trying to save searches in RCI but i keep on getting this message: "You have exceeded the save search limit"
    I currently have no saved searches, i cleared all old ones hoping to be able to save others. I tried with 2 different browsers, cleared cache, cookies etc. It did not make a difference.

Any thoughts?

2. Panina

Panina TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Hgvc Eagles Nest, Hgvc Surf Club, Hgvc Indian River, Hgvc Anderson, Sunrise Bay & Club, Chetola, Gulf Tides, Jade Tree Cove, Banyan Resort, Blue Ridge Village
    How many different resorts/dates are you requesting? I know there is a limit on that, can’t remember how many in one search.

DannyTS likes this.
  3. DannyTS

DannyTS TUG Member

i am searching for 34 resorts. in the box it says maximum 48

4. DannyTS

DannyTS TUG Member

i divided the list of resorts, i was able to save 17 at a time. Thank you for the hint!

Panina likes this.
  5. Panina

Panina TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Hgvc Eagles Nest, Hgvc Surf Club, Hgvc Indian River, Hgvc Anderson, Sunrise Bay & Club, Chetola, Gulf Tides, Jade Tree Cove, Banyan Resort, Blue Ridge Village
    Another oops with RCI. It looks like they reduced the number and forgot to change the verbiage.

6. bbodb1

bbodb1 TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club (Pompano Beach, FL), RCI Points: Oakmont Resort (Pigeon Forge, TN), Vacation Village at Parkway
    Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison
    Or maybe you can search for more if you......pay......yet another........fee?

Just kidding here.

7. Inhislove

Inhislove TUG Member

where can you input the different resort codes? I had a Marriotts in RCI search save that inadvertently got deleted. Now I cannot figure out how to search except one at a time. Help!