• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI Weeks - error in searching - available units

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can someone with an RCI account check to see if they are getting this error. It happening on all my searches.

* I have 20 TPUs
* Searching C315 - South Mountain, Lincoln NH
* Top 1/2 of search results page show exchanges with values up to 13 TPUs
* Lower 1/2 of the search results under - combine deposits and you may be eligible for these shows exchanges with TPU values from 14-19 TPUs

It is like the system is only showing I have 13 TPUs - but I have 20.

Anyone else getting this error in their findings?

youppi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can someone with an RCI account check to see if they are getting this error. It happening on all my searches.

* I have 20 TPUs
* Searching C315 - South Mountain, Lincoln NH
* Top 1/2 of search results page show exchanges with values up to 13 TPUs
* Lower 1/2 of the search results under - combine deposits and you may be eligible for these shows exchanges with TPU values from 14-19 TPUs

It is like the system is only showing I have 13 TPUs - but I have 20.

Anyone else getting this error in their findings?
I don't have this error. I search with a remaining of 23 TPU and I see all units available (46) from 3 to 19 TPU in the same basket up to Dec 13, 2019.

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok - disregard above. I just checked my account and it is showing two separate deposits:
Deposit credit of 13
Combined deposit credit of 7
Both with a travel window of Oct 2017 to Oct 2019

This is strange as I know I combined everything last October into one to make a trade into something that needed more TPUs. I ended up not making the exchange.

Follow up question - I'm searching RCI for a history of my transactions - can't seem to find anything. Does anyone know if there is such a thing?

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow - I had to dig deep to find the transaction history. On 10/27/17 I did combine and RCI also gave me back 3 expired TPUs during the transaction. Guess I will spending some time on the phone with them today.

I thought it was strange that I kept getting "use your deposit credit" emails from them when I didn't think I had any.

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
All set within a 5 minute chat session. Back to having the 20 in one deposit. Rep had no idea why it was split up again.

Lesson to be learned - even though your TPU number on top right of the page shows what you think you have, every now and then check the individual deposits as they may have become "uncombined" along the way.