TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Note that the "About the rest of TUG" and "About TUGBBS" forums have been moved further down the list under the lounge area. just in case anyone was wondering where they disappeared to!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. TUG started 24 years ago this month in 1993 as a group of owners on prodigy! Check out our happy birthday post here: Happy Birthday TUG!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The TUG forums have been upgraded this evening to now utilize https as a more secure way to connect and browse the site (Especially for those logged in). please let us know if you experience any issues or errors while on the site so we can correct them! it is our hope that this is a completely seamless change/upgrade! Forum upgrade thread
    Dismiss Notice

RCI/II - Royal Regency (France)

Discussion in 'Exchanging' started by klpca, Feb 5, 2018.

1. klpca

klpca TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, HGVC Bay Club
    Anyone have a sense of where most of the RCI deposits for this resort go - weeks or points? I have access to both sides, but I would have to top off my TPU's and combine on the weeks side, and I don't really want to do that.

I also have II deposits to use but I don't recall seeing deposits there. Does anyone know if II gets many deposits? Sorry for so many questions but this resort has never been on my radar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. VacationForever

VacationForever Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

I see it in II a few times a year so they are really depositing in II.

klpca likes this.
  3. klpca

Resorts Owned:
    Thanks. Trying to get through my backlog of weeks and my husband wants to go to France (of all places - it's not so easy using timeshares!)

VacationForever likes this.
  4. mav

mav TUG Member

II gets deposits at a beautiful Marriott timeshare Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France. I have stayed here twice and loved it. We had a rental car both times which made sightseeing very easy. You can also take a train from there into Paris.

klpca likes this.
  5. klpca

Resorts Owned:
    Well, my OGS through RCI points just came through for Royal Regency for Oct 2019. (Only my fellow timeshare travelers will understand booking that far in advance, lol) We already booked a week at the Diamond Resort in Normandy here: https://www.diamondresorts.com/destinations/property/La-RĂ©sidence-Normande , so two weeks in France using timeshare weeks is a happy result I wasn't expecting. We are off season travelers though, so that helps a lot.

Now I can use my II weeks (Marriott/Vistana) for resorts where I need preference.

scootr5, hudshut and VacationForever like this.
  6. flybefree

flybefree TUG Member

I booked Royal Regency 2 years in advance for the last week of May 2017 (first week of the French Open, couldn't believe my luck), in Weeks. It's rare to book that far out in points. Right now, there's no availability in either. It's a tough one to get into, and when something pops up, it's usually gone in 48 hours. Do an ongoing search if you really want to get in there.

klpca likes this.