• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI 2 year offer-extend for $125

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Just saw on my account for RCI, extend for 2 years your membership for a total of $125. I personally never got any offer as low as this from them. I don’t know if this is being offered to everyone or I was targeted.

Last edited:

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Panina for posting - I too had the renewal offer and I was able to take advantage of it. Expires tomorrow.

Although I am done depositing with them, I do value and use their extra vacations a lot.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Just saw on my account for RCI, extend for 2 years your membership for a total of $125.
Points or Weeks or both ?

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

jbiza

TUG Member
Reaction score
¨This offer is for Weeks members only¨

That is from an RCI chat rep a few minutes ago as I asked that specific question.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Thanks! I hadn't seen this. Since I was due to expire next year it was timely.

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder why I am not worthy unless it is there and not obvious. I know I tried to renew and it was regular price.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Why does RCI called you at home once per week? When you do not own a ts resort that you exchange with RCI.

Plus, you have not been a member of RCI in the last 20 years.

sfwilshire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
Just saw on my account for RCI, extend for 2 years your membership for a total of $125. I personally never got any offer as low as this from them. I don’t know if this is being offered to everyone or I was targeted.

Is this for an RCI Points or Weeks account?

Thanks,

Sheila

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Is this for an RCI Points or Weeks account?

Thanks,

Sheila

For weeks account. Someone already asked in this thread. I have owned rci points for about 13 years and the only discount I have been offered on my rci points account was $35 off the regular 2 year renewal rate during RCI's 35 year anniversary. Weeks owners can come and go but points members are kind of stuck. The offers are often given to those who they think are less likely to renew without an offer. The only thing I can say is the the rci points membership cost hasn't increased in more than 10 years. The fees of course, including exchange fees and guest certificates have increased quite a bit in this time.

sfwilshire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tristram's Landing, Tree Tops Gatlinburg, Mystic Dunes, Sheraton Vistana Spas & Fountains
Sorry I missed the previous question. Thanks for the info.

We aren't really stuck, but they may perceive it that way. I pulled one of my units out of Points this year. The other one could go too. Not a huge investment in getting either of them into Points initially and both are for sale if I can find a buyer.

Sheila

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova

The Canadian dollar price is $ 159 / which is pretty much the exchange rate differential
- so I did it yesterday .

I think it is less per year ($79.50 C$) than when I took the promo five year deal / 3 or so years ago.
( will have to look it up ).

JoyC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am week member, and got the two year renew deal. thanks

jackio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
My offer is a 2 year renewal for $179. I don't expire until 2021.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Sorry I missed the previous question. Thanks for the info.

We aren't really stuck, but they may perceive it that way. I pulled one of my units out of Points this year. The other one could go too. Not a huge investment in getting either of them into Points initially and both are for sale if I can find a buyer.

Sheila

Was there a specific reason you pulled your week out of points? If you are trying to sell your weeks more people want points than weeks. Weeks owners only see the inventory other weeks owners have deposited for trade. Points owners see that inventory too in addition to all the underlying inventory all the points owners points are based on. If someone wants to get a week enrolled in points it is prohibitively expensive to do that.