• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Question for Meadow Lake Owners w/ RCI Points

mpeter15

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone who owns at Meadow Lake could explain the rotation to me and how it affects yearly RCI Points? I recently won an Ebay auction for a 3br/3ba Lockoff there, but wasn't aware of the week rotation there. Now I'm concerned that what I thought was a 155,000 yearly RCI point allotment may not be exactly that. Any information on this will be appreciated!

mpeter15

Reaction score
Still happy with the deal I got mind you, but just concerned the trading value isn't what originally I perceived it to be and more so just want to understand the whole system

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
What a great TS you found. We have been up to Glacier (from Houston) the last several summers. We have family in Butte and always go up to Bigfork and Whitefish. And Missoula, Denison, Helena, Bozeman etc. etc. I didn't even know they had 3/3's at Meadow Lake!!

LynnW

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Being on a 3 week rotation some years you will receive more points and some years less. You should have a letter connected to your unit and if you go to the Meadow Lake website it will show which 3 weeks you get each year. The rotations are lettered and we are on rotation I. It is a great resort! If you have any other question please ask.

mpeter15

Reaction score
What a great TS you found. We have been up to Glacier (from Houston) the last several summers. We have family in Butte and always go up to Bigfork and Whitefish. And Missoula, Denison, Helena, Bozeman etc. etc. I didn't even know they had 3/3's at Meadow Lake!!

Thank You! Yeah, from what I can gather based on the unit number 64T a and b, it's a 2 floor lockoff unit in NeNastako Village. The 1st floor is a 1br 1ba unit and the 2nd floor is a 2br 2ba unit, about 2000 sf in total

Last edited:

mpeter15

Reaction score
Being on a 3 week rotation some years you will receive more points and some years less. You should have a letter connected to your unit and if you go to the Meadow Lake website it will show which 3 weeks you get each year. The rotations are lettered and we are on rotation I. It is a great resort! If you have any other question please ask.

I'm still not 100% sure what the rotation situation is for this particular unit, because the seller has yet to respond to me post auction(extra long Labor Day Weekend festivities?), but if it follows the same rotation as 61T in the website, then it is a 5 week rotation

LynnW

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
If it was a 5 week rotation you would receive a lot more that 155,000 points. We are on three week rotation and which has a combination of red, white and blue weeks which are all assigned different point values. If we have 3 red weeks in a year we would receive 180,00 points for a 2 bedroom unit.

We are in Meadow Lake not NeNastako Village so it could work differently.

mpeter15

Reaction score
If it was a 5 week rotation you would receive a lot more that 155,000 points. We are on three week rotation and which has a combination of red, white and blue weeks which are all assigned different point values. If we have 3 red weeks in a year we would receive 180,00 points for a 2 bedroom unit.

We are in Meadow Lake not NeNastako Village so it could work differently.
Do you mean that you have 3 weeks a year or that you have 3 weeks a year to chose 1 out of the 3? To my knowledge, this is a 1 week annual use pick one out of the 5 weeks in rotation for that year.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
You should call the resort directly to find out exactly how the week(s) is reserved. We were there last summer. Great resort! The NeNastako Village seems to be newer and nicer. We were in the old Meadowlake section. the only issue with that was lack of central air conditioning. The master bedroom has a wall unit but it's not adequate for a few hot summer nights that we experienced.

mpeter15

Reaction score
You should call the resort directly to find out exactly how the week(s) is reserved. We were there last summer. Great resort! The NeNastako Village seems to be newer and nicer. We were in the old Meadowlake section. the only issue with that was lack of central air conditioning. The master bedroom has a wall unit but it's not adequate for a few hot summer nights that we experienced.
I definitely will when I get more info from the the seller, to ask a more informed question.

mpeter15

Reaction score
For instance, which rotation letter/number. I think the seller is taking an extra long Labor Day Weekend because I haven't heard from him since the auction ended on Thursday. The listing said week 26 floating which gives some insight into the rotation, but was the listing referring to this year or next year? I guess I'll find that out when the seller responds finally lol

mpeter15

Reaction score
Update: I've begun the purchase and transfer process, and have spoken to the resort. It turns out I actually got the gem I originally thought it to be. It is in fact fixed week 26 fixed unit 64T(a&b) 3br/3ba/occ.10 Lockoff, 4th of July week every year unless of course I use it as RCI points in which case it's 155,500 RCI points annually and of course I could book any available week at that resort I wanted(thus the floating part)