• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Late to the party, but here goes anyway: Is there a way to lock the headlines so that when you scroll through a list of resorts, the column headlines follow you? (As you can do with an Excel spreadsheet.) This would make it much easier to interpret all the various data such as Sales Cost vs. Maintenance Fee as you scroll through the postings.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I am not sure if thats possible, i can certainly ask.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just enter Marriott’s Manor Club At Ford Colony using view Ads and Advance Search and the final results were inaccurate.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
are the results accurate on the regular site http://tug2.com

the new page is merely for formatting and layout...the testing page while using current data is not always going to display correct results due to the different formats between the testing site and the live data.

if the search results are inaccurate on the regular member site, please let me know and we can look into it.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
are the results accurate on the regular site http://tug2.com

the new page is merely for formatting and layout...the testing page while using current data is not always going to display correct results due to the different formats between the testing site and the live data.

if the search results are inaccurate on the regular member site, please let me know and we can look into it.

Yes! They are accurate on the regular site. All is well.

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
I looked at the resort I own, Hyatt Piñon Pointe, and it is listed as an II "Premier Resort" on TUG marketplace, but II lists it as an "Elite Resort". I don't think TUG marketplace has the "Elite Resort" category at all. Is it possible to add it?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
i believe a rework of the "exchange awards" is on the todo list yes...

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

stanleyu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Brian, I do a lot of online shopping, and I find that looking for a timeshare to purchase is a lot like looking for a car or RV. What I really like is sites that provide a series of check boxes in the left column where I can specify make, model, age, price range, etc. I see "filter by city", and where that may be helpful to some, it hardly ever helps me. For instance, looking for Maui in the Kaanapali area there are actually a number of cities, so filtering on city doesn't help, especially if I didn't know that Kahana is next door. So for example boxes for part of the world and I check "USA", under it would open new boxes with area of the country. I choose "Hawaii", and under it open boxes for island, etc, etc, until I stop at area. This would work similar to the RCI search, but I would also add boxes for maximum price, time of year, points vs weeks, resort chain name, etc. That way if I did a search with poor results I might expand the date range and search again. Or change the area and serach again.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sadly im not sure thats something easily done without some major redesign work, but i can bring it up!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score