• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Picture of the Day (Dial-up internet users enter at own risk!)

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Gillins Beach from Maha'ulepu

100_5150B.jpg

Last edited:

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Menehune Fish Pond

100_5590B_1B_2B_tonemapped.jpg

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
photos taken 10-18 on the Mercer Lid

Last edited by a moderator:

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
On Top of the World

I just wanted to share this great picture my nephew took last week (10/18/12) at the Mix Lounge on the 64th Floor of the Hotel @ the Mandalay Bay.

It was my niece's wedding reception and the picture really captures the happy moment and the beautiful view from way up above the Strip. :)

OnTopoftheWorld.jpg
[/IMG]

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
We had a 4" praying mantis come to visit for most of October and into November that stayed within a 6ft area on the side porch and in a bush at the base of the stairs. Now that we're pretty well into cold temps and with the first snow today, I guess it's time to accept that this thing is gone. But it was amazing! It would react immediately to the sound of the side door opening and it actually turned its head and followed the sound of our voices. Very cool visitor. :)

DSC07587.jpg

DSC07570.jpg

DSC07596.jpg

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
We had a 4" praying mantis come to visit for most of October and into November that stayed within a 6ft area on the side porch and in a bush at the base of the stairs. Now that we're pretty well into cold temps and with the first snow today, I guess it's time to accept that this thing is gone. But it was amazing! It would react immediately to the sound of the side door opening and it actually turned its head and followed the sound of our voices. Very cool visitor. :)

As I kid I used to love seeing them around the yard in VA. Very cool indeed.

Loved the photos.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
WindSpirit.jpg
[/IMG]

Well, it was a little slow here, so this is where we've been the last couple of weeks. From Barcelona to Lisbon. This is Wind Spirit docked in Cartegena, Spain, one of 7 ports of call. Not timeshare, but a nice break anyway. Like one's own private yacht.

Jim

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
2012-12-02%252017-13-09.jpg

We were grilling by the pool at Coconut Palms Beach Resort II in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of the brilliant sunset.

FlyerBobcat

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Captain Andy's -- Na Pali Coast (Kauai. HI)

photo_zpsc28ef51d.jpg

Taken while hanging over the front of the catamaran. Man... I wanna' go back!!! :D

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Christmas Day in a Wisconsin Amish Community

293916_4021074006233_787048749_n.jpg

Buggy & horses near the skating pond

398727_4021070926156_681875763_n.jpg

Boys playing ice hockey while the girls watch

In this (public) album, I have posted many more photos from that day and throughout the past year taken in various Amish communities in Wisconsin.

I hope you enjoy . . . please feel free to share with others.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
photo_zpsc28ef51d.jpg

Taken while hanging over the front of the catamaran. Man... I wanna' go back!!! :D

Very nice Tom. Makes me want to go to warmer climates too!

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
To quote Rod Stewart . . .

. . . every picture tells a story and this one tells the rest of the story from Christmas Day and the kids ice skating on that pond:

430600_4021386134036_1941271371_n.jpg

This photo is "the rest of the story" about the kids down at the skating pond. I've been by this farm before on a Sunday. It was apparent that day that this is where they were holding church. On Christmas Day, this was where the children returned after playing at the pond. In the yard were more than 15 buggies.

To the left of the front of the house, you can see the white wagon. This wagon is used to store and move the benches and books used during church service.

On Christmas Day, I just happened upon the kids on the pond . . . took some photos from a great distance (300mm lens used handheld from two nearby hills) and then went about my day. Imagine my surprise when later in the day I was driving up the road at this farmhouse, only to see the kids walking home from the pond. (I didn't even realize I was near that pond!)

It wasn't until I went by the house a second time, that I could stop and take a couple of photos (including this one) without intruding on them. It would appear that this is where this church district's Christmas services were held and that the children were "sent out to play" while the adults congregated (and the women cooked no doubt). And oh by the way, it was only 12F at noon on that day!

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
This and your other Fall image really capture the color and landscape. It's nice to be able to travel this time of year and capture shots like these.

Barry

Agree 100%. However, this time all the shots on the gallery are within a 10 minute walk from where we live.