• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Orlando Wyndham Star Island 2 br 3/3-3/10/2019

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have two of these, one is a 2 bedroom deluxe, the other a 2 bedroom lock off. Either are available for the $700 for the week. Check in Sunday, March 3rd at 4:00pm; check out Sunday March 10th by 10:00 am.

Great resort nearby Disney with shuttles that run to amusement parks (nominal fee).

Rooms both sleep up to 8 with the use of the sleeper sofa. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen, laundry.

PM if you like, or send me an email - wjappraise@aol.com

Thanks,
Wes

Last edited:

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
One is rented. . . The two bedroom lock-off is still available. It’s actually the bigger of the two units.

Goofyhobbie

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
One is rented. . . The two bedroom lock-off is still available. It’s actually the bigger of the two units.

Wes, I am in Florida as I type this. I am not familiar with you personally; however, I do remember a Ron Praise or Parase (something like that); if you know of him. I have also been a long time member of TUG and a Moderator at TUG (Wyndham Forums.) You may check me out through TUG or simply look at Wyndham Advice Articles that were authored by me back around 2010 and pinned on the Wyndham Forum Website.

My Username is GoofyHobbie, I have been vacationing in Florida (Orlando area) since January 24th and will be available for the March Lock-out that you have available at Star Island if we can agree on a deal and if you have not already rented both units. My interest is in the Lock-out because it is probably a Wyndham Property at Star Island which I am use to. My Spouse is with me on this excursion into Florida and she prefers a Lock-out since we are not on the best of terms right now. LOL!

Get back with me and help me relate to exactly who you are. I have done rental with NTH in the past and am not opposed to renting from another TUG member if we can get together.

David

Last edited by a moderator:

GeeGe

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Alpine Crest

I am interested.
Please call or text.

Mike .904 655 4397

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
My Spouse is with me on this excursion into Florida and she prefers a Lock-out since we are not on the best of terms right now. LOL!

Get back with me and help me relate to exactly who you are. I have done rental with NTH in the past and am not opposed to renting from another TUG member if we can get together.

David

Thanks, David.

Left you a voice mail. This is the "lock-off" which works great for a "lock-out" helping domestic tranquility in times of a cold war.

Wes 616-201-4600 cell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goofyhobbie

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Wes, I have tried multiple times to respond to your call using the number left in your voice mail and your cell phone number listed on TUG. For whatever reason we cannot make a connection. You have my private phone number and can call me now. If that works for you please call. It would be a shame if what you have to offer has to be returned to the resort unused. David

Goofyhobbie

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Wes, if you need my e-mail address and I have not already provided it when we spoke over the phone; please call again and I will provide it to you.

Meanwhile, I have provided the Lady that I spoke to you about with a heads up in case you decide to Fax or otherwise send information to me by FAX. The lady, I mentioned is the current Lady at the Front Desk where I am staying.

GeeGe

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Alpine Crest
Still interested.
904 655 4397

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Still interested.
904 XXX XXXX

I would edit this post and send the number by private message. Putting it in an open forum can produce a lot of scam calls.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
David has rented the unit from me. The two bedroom lockout is now gone as well.

Thanks.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day