TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  7. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

NEW MEMBERS I HAVE MET AT BONNET CREEK SINCE OCTOBER

Discussion in 'Wyndham Vacation Resorts' started by jmurp62, Dec 29, 2017.

1. jmurp62

jmurp62 TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Wyndham points
    Hello and welcome to TUG to all those I have directed to TUG while they visited at Bonnet Creek. I hope you find the website as helpful as it has been to me. Read a lot and ask questions. The people here love to help each other. Above all, if you buy, buy resale!!
    Jim Murphy
    The guy from Boston!

buckor, silentg, Linden and 2 others like this.
  2. Panina

Panina TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Hgvc Mcalpin, Hgvc Eagles Nest, Hgvc Surf Club at Marco Island, Hgvc Plantation Beach Club at Indian River, Sunrise Bay & Club, Hideaway Sands, Chetola, Gulf Tides, Jade Tree Cove, Banyan Resort, Blue Ridge Village
    Love when we get new tuggers that learn and save. Welcome to Tug .

TUGBrian likes this.
  3. TUGBrian

TUGBrian Administrator

TUG always makes for some amazing (and lengthy) poolside chats while on vacation at a timeshare for sure!

philemer likes this.
  4. philemer

philemer Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Lifetime Member

Sadly, 99% of the people I direct to TUG (and Flyertalk) never show up. Their lose.

silentg likes this.
  5. TUGBrian

TUGBrian Administrator

same reason most people dont rescind in time...while on vacation you tend to forget about financial/advice things!

6. silentg

silentg TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Orange Lake, Holly Tree,Calini Beach, Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes, The Pines At Aspen East
    We directed a young couple to TUG while poolside at Port ST Lucie. Is nice when you can help we started out timesharing in 1981 and no TUG then. But we have used TUG advice since the beginning of TUG. We also enjoy sharing advice too.
    Silentg

Panina and TUGBrian like this.
  7. silentg

silentg TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Orange Lake, Holly Tree,Calini Beach, Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes, The Pines At Aspen East
    Most people think there is a catch.

Panina and TUGBrian like this.
  8. buckor

buckor TUG Member

It was a pleasure meeting you and hanging out in the hot tub behind Tower 5 Christmas week...of course, one of my daughters enjoyed floating around the lazy river with you! This was our first trip we met fellow Tuggers on.

Lol...my youngest daughter, when we got back to our room the last evening we spoke, said, "Daddy, it would be great to stay here until February, too!" Now we're all dreaming!

Happy New Year to you and God bless!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

9. jmurp62

jmurp62 TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Wyndham points
    It was great meeting you and the family too. I am glad I was able to tell you about how to enjoy your Wyndham trips and hope to see you all again! Take care and Happy New Year to you too. Glad you found TUG. Now do your homework, lol!!
    Jim

buckor likes this.
  10. buckor

buckor TUG Member

Oh, I've been a member here a couple of years...love the group and the people! I have learned so much about Wyndham and their programs...if only everyone could find TUG before buying retail...it could help so many!

Have a blessed one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

11. dgalati

dgalati TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Grand Desert
    Bonnet Creek
    The conversations I have had with many in the hot tub. I always try to educate people before they buy for the first time or buy more developer points. Sadly many think there is a catch when I tell them you can buy for under $1000.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  12. dioxide45

dioxide45 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
    There is always the saying "If it sounds too good to be true". Oddly, this is a case where that saying is wrong. I have talked to many in the pools and hot tubs over the years. You get people who are interested in hearing what you have to say to others that don't believe you or shun you when you talk about buying resale. They go by the old "too good to be true", there is only so much you can do to educate people.

buckor likes this.
  13. SmileLynn

SmileLynn Guest

Hi Jim! We just checked into Bonnet Creek. Was wondering if you were going to the TUG gathering tomorrow at Golden Corral? If so see you there, otherwise, want to do a poolside chat sometime?