• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New 2BR AC appeared on Nov 15, 2017, expiration Nov 14, 2018

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I received a freebie 2BR Accommodation Certificate yesterday ONLY in my non-Corporate II account. In the past, when II deposited freebie ACs, they would appear in each of my II accounts.

Anyone else can report on whether they got this AC in their II accounts?

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Not feelin' the love :D. No AC's for me (non-corporate account - Marriott, Vistana, Quarter House).

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
No AC for me. :shrug:

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Not sure what I did to "deserve" it. I have not found any use for all the ACs that were deposited into my accounts except for 1 AC which I used to book a week in Orlando for a friend who lived in Miami to get out of the way of IRMA.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
no new freebie for me either.

Did you just make a 2 BR deposit by chance? The terms you mention, request option, 1 year expiration and 2BR (the freebies have all been 3BR) are all the typical terms for an AC for a deposit.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just logged in and checked and with this one, it even allows me to place a request.

Are you sure you didn't make a qualifying deposit? How about a fairly high value deposit? Usually the ones that can be used with an OGS are 1 year expiration such as yours and are only given as a deposit incentive. They do not have the best trading power but they are flexible with the OGS and non-flex restricted.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I did not make any recent deposits. I last made a deposit for my 2018 DSV I in February of this year for March week and there was not a promo then. About 3 years ago, it was offering an AC for my DSV deposit. However an AC never showed up and I called II several weeks later and they insisted that my March date did not qualify and only January date qualified. March is always in higher demand than January and I gave up arguing over it as I had no use for an AC back then anyway. Since then, I have not seen an II offer of AC for DSV deposit.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
There are offers right now for DSV deposits. Anything with a check-in of 1/4/18 thru 4/25/18 gets the same type of deposit that you report receiving. It might seem odd but I am willing to bet that you received your AC based on this deposit that you made previously. Perhaps they retroactively added ACs based on deposits that would have qualified had you waited.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
There are offers right now for DSV deposits. Anything with a check-in of 1/4/18 thru 4/25/18 gets the same type of deposit that you report receiving. It might seem odd but I am willing to bet that you received your AC based on this deposit that you made previously. Perhaps they retroactively added ACs based on deposits that would have qualified had you waited.
You may be right! I did not even check to see if there is a promo now. I just logged in and I do not see a free AC promo against the DSV weeks in my Corp account. The non-Corp account no longer allows deposit after enrollment.

Last edited: