• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Need your vote!

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of running for director. I need 3.3 billion points to vote for me. Easy pease. Lol

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
1,806,000 here and we will vote for you.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
You got my 4.5 million. You are 0.2% of the way there!

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Only 300k CWA here for you.

Last edited:

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Oops. Mine are not CWA. Sorry.

Last edited:

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of running for director. I need 3.3 billion points to vote for me. Easy pease. Lol
I am guessing this request is only for Club Wyndham Access owners? Or is this just a put-on, because you are just "thinking" about it?

I have 315,000 points to vote, but can vote them only for my Peregrine HOA directors at Wyndham Pagosa. Sorry.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am guessing this request is only for Club Wyndham Access owners? Or is this just a put-on, because you are just "thinking" about it?

I have 315,000 points to vote, but can vote them only for my Peregrine HOA directors at Wyndham Pagosa. Sorry.
Yes club wyndham acess only. Thanks for pointing that out.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Then our points won't help you because we don't have any CWA. Sorry

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
I have 210k CWA (plus 508k PIC - not sure if these count?). Happy to help where I can. Do you really need 3.3 billlion points? Even assuming 500k average points ownership which is quite high, that is 6600 people that you would need to vote for you. Seems implausible by the numbers.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
3.3 billion represents 10%of Wyndham ownership in the trust. If less wyndham can vote as a block and basicly pick who they want.
I have 210k CWA (plus 508k PIC - not sure if these count?). Happy to help where I can. Do you really need 3.3 billlion points? Even assuming 500k average points ownership which is quite high, that is 6600 people that you would need to vote for you. Seems implausible by the numbers.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
3.3 billion represents 10%of Wyndham ownership in the trust. If less wyndham can vote as a block and basicly pick who they want.

I'm not sure you read that letter right. It says that if Wyndham's total CWA points owned are more than 10% of all CWA points then they can pick one director. It doesn't seem to me to say anything about voting as a block; I assume they're allowed to vote any way they want. So this year, Wyndham is below the 10% threshold, so they can't just appoint a director, thus the need for this election.

Obviously you posted your candidacy somewhat tongue in cheek, but it occurs to me that if you did actually file to run, maybe every CWA owner in this TUG forum would do well to vote for you, to maybe register enough votes to act as a protest. I'm guessing most owners don't vote at all, so there's no downside to voting for "anyone but Wyndham"!

I'm not under any illusion that the person who ultimately wins will not be the person Wyndham votes for, I just thought this might be a fun and harmless project.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Then our points won't help you because we don't have any CWA. Sorry

I am sure for a small purchase you could convert your points to be able to vote.

Business must be good if Wyndham owns less then 10%. Or is guess with ovations they have basically on demand inventory which means business is really good.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure you read that letter right. It says that if Wyndham's total CWA points owned are more than 10% of all CWA points then they can pick one director. It doesn't seem to me to say anything about voting as a block; I assume they're allowed to vote any way they want. So this year, Wyndham is below the 10% threshold, so they can't just appoint a director, thus the need for this election.

Obviously you posted your candidacy somewhat tongue in cheek, but it occurs to me that if you did actually file to run, maybe every CWA owner in this TUG forum would do well to vote for you, to maybe register enough votes to act as a protest. I'm guessing most owners don't vote at all, so there's no downside to voting for "anyone but Wyndham"!

I'm not under any illusion that the person who ultimately wins will not be the person Wyndham votes for, I just thought this might be a fun and harmless project.
I did register

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Do people know your name to be able to vote for you?

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
I bet it is Ray .

Good clue. For what it's worth, I just went and voted online my puny 78,000 points for raygo. It's pretty easy to do. Mailing in your proxy selection is just as easy if you prefer that.

RAYGO123 in 2019!!!

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
We've got 300,000 CWA points .. will vote for you if I see the ballot and recognize your full name. Wouldn't want to vote for some other Ray that Wyndham nominated.

Bob

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Ray gonsowski

Ray Good Luck. I am not an owner but think it is great that you are putting yourself out there and trying. Things only change if we do something. Something is better then nothing. Success can only happen if we don’t give up and keep trying. :clap:

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
We've got 300,000 CWA points .. will vote for you if I see the ballot and recognize your full name. Wouldn't want to vote for some other Ray that Wyndham nominated.

Bob

I suspect that the only Wyndham preferred candidate is the incumbent who is running for re-election. He is also employed by Wyndham. He is noted by a double asterisk (**) on the paper proxy ballot, but I didn't notice if it was marked that way on the web voting site.

RAY GO in 2019!!

I just noticed that Ray Go is directly underneath the Wyndham candidate, so be careful!

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil

SteveDude

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Can you post a little bit of your resume here (so I can know a little more than just a name)?

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I served on the board of a 505 unit HOA. EYHANS COMMONS HOA. Council at large for 12 yrs for The city of Twinsburg and Wyndham owner for 30 years. You must vote by October 2nd. My name is right under the incumbent who is a VP with Wyndham.
Can you post a little bit of your resume here (so I can know a little more than just a name)?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk