• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Nanea leftovers

KevSki

TUG Member
Reaction score
We’re leaving tomorrow morning and have some food stuff we haven’t used: soy sauce, evoo, lettuce, garlic, rice wine vinegar, limes, lemon and some cokes(diet and regular). If there is anybody staying here that wants them, let me know and we can make the hand-off. Sorry, the booze is all gone

cindylou

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV - 2 DOF, 2 OF
Sheraton Lakeside Terrace Villas at Mountain Vista - 2 winter, 1 summer, 1 shoulder
We'll take it if you have no other interest. We are here at WKORV until March 22. Please call room 3430 and I'll coordinate picking it up.

For anyone else arriving around March 22, let me know, because we will probably have stuff to pass on.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
@cindylou we arrive WKORVN March 21. If you don't mind, I'll send you a PM or call that afternoon/evening.

KevSki

TUG Member
Reaction score
@cindylou we arrive WKORVN March 21. If you don't mind, I'll send you a PM or call that afternoon/evening.
Thanks for the offer, I met with Cindylou that night and gave her the items. Nice to be able to meet Tuggers and pass on un-used items.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
I'll be passing items on to others on April 9 if anyone is interested.

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
Leaving WKORV South on 3/30 - have four eggs, four Angry Orchard Hard Ciders, a whole tomato.
Opened - cheese slices, mustard, mayo, butter, lillikoi jelly - I'm almost a germaphobe, so no licked knives or cross contamination.
Checking out 10 am from 3624 - come and get it!

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
I'll be passing items on to others on April 9 if anyone is interested.

Leaving Nanea on Tuesday April 9. Have some food/alcohol and other things to pass along. If you're able to pick up late Monday afternoon or sometime Tuesday morning, let me know.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Leaving Nanea on Tuesday April 9. Have some food/alcohol and other things to pass along. If you're able to pick up late Monday afternoon or sometime Tuesday morning, let me know.

Bump...

Have some beer, vodka, food, beach chairs to pass along to someone. We leave Nanea tomorrow. If you’re at Nanea or WKORV then contact me and we can get together for the exchange.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Bump...

Have some beer, vodka, food, beach chairs to pass along to someone. We leave Nanea tomorrow. If you’re at Nanea or WKORV then contact me and we can get together for the exchange.

LAST CALL - Someone who agreed to pick up everything just cancelled and we leave tomorrow morning.

Beer, wine, vodka, scotch, food, and two Tommy Bahama chairs!!!

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
We will take chairs if we can arrange handoff. We are in bldg 4. What time do you leave?

eagle29

Reaction score
We will be arriving Tuesday 4/16 to North property if the chairs are still making their way around...

Mahalo!

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
We will take chairs if we can arrange handoff. We are in bldg 4. What time do you leave?

We leave at 12 noon. I received your PM and will call you after 8:00 am

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
We will be arriving Tuesday 4/16 to North property if the chairs are still making their way around...

Mahalo!
We have the chairs and a few other items. ( thanks, controller1!!) We left Nanea on Friday but are still in the area until Thursday night. Please PM me to make arrangements to handoff.

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
LAST CALL: I haven't heard from eagle29 and we will be leaving for Kehei tomorrow. If no one is interested in these great chairs we will have to leave them.