• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Myrtle Beach June 30 - July 7 at Sheraton Broadway Plantation, 1 Bdrm sleeps 4, $700

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Fourth of July in Myrtle Beach at the Sheraton Broadway Plantation! I have a one-bedroom, sleeps four suite available for seven nights, checking in Saturday, June 30 and checking out Saturday, July 7.

This one-bedroom suite has a compact kitchen with a stove-top, but no oven. It has a full-sized fridge, dishwasher, sink, and standard kitchen amenities such as a toaster and coffee maker. It has a private balcony (or patio) and also has its own clothes washer and dryer. It sleeps four adults: two on a queen-sized bed in the bedroom, and two on a sleeper-sofa in the living room.

Description from the resort's website, http://www.starwoodvacationnetwork.com/sheraton-broadway-plantation/

"Let's soak up the sun on the Grand Strand! With more than 100 championship golf courses, nearly 2,000 restaurants, exceptional shopping and spectacular entertainment, Myrtle Beach offers endless vacation pleasures. And at Sheraton Broadway Plantation, you'll find yourself at the center of it all, mere blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and just across the street from Broadway at the Beach®.

Resort Amenities:

Outdoor pool with adjoining climate-controlled indoor pool

Three whirlpool spas

Splash Cove: Children's pool with interactive water features

Scenic lakes and fountains

Lazy river

Nine-hole miniature golf

Full-size basketball court

Sand volleyball court

Shuffleboard

Tennis courts

Sunny's Poolside Bar & Grill

Fire pit and picnic/barbecue areas

Playgrounds

Fitness center

Activities program

Video game room

Concierge services"

My additional comments:
I ask all of my renters to sign a simple rental agreement. This helps protect both parties. I'd be happy to send a copy of the rental agreement; just let me know if you'd like to see it. I accept personal checks, and also credit cards via PayPal. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks for viewing my ad!

-- Judy

Missiny0ou

Reaction score
Does it have to be 7 days for rental?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does it have to be 7 days for rental?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You certainly don't have to stay for the full seven nights, if you don't want to. However, if I cancel some of the nights, the resort will not give me anything of value in exchange for the canceled nights. I would wind up getting less in rent than I have to pay in maintenance fees for the week. So, I would be better off just depositing the week into Interval instead of renting less than seven nights.

I usually rent this week for more than $700. But this year, I was ill and didn't get around to listing all my summer weeks in time, so I want to post it here. And, the rules here say I can't ask more than $700. I know there is someone else on TUG who has a business of renting weeks at this exact same resort, and who gets more than $1000 for this exact same type of week. And that other TUG member won't rent less than seven nights, either.

I think if you compare this to other options in Myrtle Beach for July 4th, you will find this to be a very good deal, even if you can only stay four or five of the nights.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
This is a great resort and excellent price for a week in a well-maintained villa. Hotter than usual at the beach in SC...so you're gonna enjoy their pools and lazy river!

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
This is a great resort and excellent price for a week in a well-maintained villa. Hotter than usual at the beach in SC...so you're gonna enjoy their pools and lazy river!

wanderlust21

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Streamside Evergreen
Is this still available @Carol C ? Looking to rent at least a 1-Bedroom in Myrtle Beach from July 1-8 if possible...or similar.
Thank you!

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, Wanderlust21. I'm the one with this suite, but it looks like it is now rented. My renter just paid me this afternoon.

Will a moderator please edit the title to reflect that this is no longer available?

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day