• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

My 20,000th post.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
I was going to join the crowd in posting congratulations.
But then I thought, I'd only be boosting my own total.
But then, why not? It's not like I have a life, otherwise...
So, congratulations on the milestone.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
It's a 300 mile day at 45 mph if you want to make it a day trip to Grand Teton. I can be done, but not recommended. Our Prius loved it. That was the first time I averaged 60 mpg. :)

We did it as an overnight, staying one night in Jackson. Through Yellowstone, in the West Entrance and out the South Entrance, into Grand Tetons, saw Jackson, stayed overnight, did sunrise from one of the scenic overlooks, into town for breakfast, and then back to Island Park via the highway outside the Park. The "Back" (looking easterly from the west) of the Grand Tetons is nearly as scenic as the "Front." And the drive wasn't very long that way - much faster than through Yellowstone.

Dave

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
We did it as an overnight, staying one night in Jackson. Through Yellowstone, in the West Entrance and out the South Entrance, into Grand Tetons, saw Jackson, stayed overnight, did sunrise from one of the scenic overlooks, into town for breakfast, and then back to Island Park via the highway outside the Park. The "Back" (looking easterly from the west) of the Grand Tetons is nearly as scenic as the "Front." And the drive wasn't very long that way - much faster than through Yellowstone.
I was actually going the other direction. We had exchanged into Jackson Town Center in Jackson, and they had just opened the roads in YNP, so there were 6' high cuts through the snow at the end of May. We saw the sights over to West and back. If we'd really been trying to make time, we wouldn't have gone that way. The best part: No crowds or traffic.

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
We did it as an overnight, staying one night in Jackson...

... We plan to do this loop in early June, but in reverse...
South down the back-side (stopping at Harriman SP) to Jackson.
Then meandering back North via Yellowstone the next day.

Last edited:

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
Congratulations Jim. Somehow, I don't think that I will ever catch you. So you don't need to worry.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
That is alot of posts Jim. :thumbup: Do you remember the prayer I sent you long ago ? I think God removed some obstacles, likely for the both of us. Anyway, some of your suggestions have really enhanced our trips, so thanks !

Bill

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is alot of posts Jim. :thumbup: Do you remember the prayer I sent you long ago ? I think God removed some obstacles, likely for the both of us. Anyway, some of your suggestions have really enhanced our trips, so thanks !

Bill
Thanks so much, Bill. I don't remember prayers, but it's for sure that somebody has had my back. Glad to be of some small help, Amigo.

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! If we still had boiled pizza, you would definitely qualify for the secret recipe! LOL
All kidding aside, you have made such a valuable contribution to TUG through your helpful and insightful posts. Thank you!

Dori

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
Congrats on such a remarkable milestone!! Not sure I will ever have the time to get there. Hope you don't slow down on the posting too much. I have always enjoyed your input. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
To Passepartout, I am only 9,999 posts behind you. LOL.
Your advice, suggestions and information have truly enforce in my mind/brain that “Knowledge is Power.” By Bacon.

A Big Thanks You.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Maybe if I post 30 times a day I will someday catch up to Panina in a few years. Panina I am joking I always read and enjoy your posts. We do have very different philosophies. Patti and I are mostly per Points types. Though we do own a fractional in Seaside Oregon and floating weeks at Royal Solaris in Cabo.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Congratulations on your 20,000th post.

EZ-ED

TUG Member
Reaction score
20k WOW. I thought there was more to do in TF. Shoshone Falls, Jackpot, Rock Creek, base jumping off the Perrine Bridge, cruising or timeshare planning and stays. At least your posts are fun reads.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
20k WOW. I thought there was more to do in TF. Shoshone Falls, Jackpot, Rock Creek, base jumping off the Perrine Bridge, cruising or timeshare planning and stays. At least your posts are fun reads.
Oh yeah! There is so much to do that I have to go cruising or to the downtown Boise condo to get some rest. I have some yard work if you're interested.