TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Note that the "About the rest of TUG" and "About TUGBBS" forums have been moved further down the list under the lounge area. just in case anyone was wondering where they disappeared to!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. TUG started 24 years ago this month in 1993 as a group of owners on prodigy! Check out our happy birthday post here: Happy Birthday TUG!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The TUG forums have been upgraded this evening to now utilize https as a more secure way to connect and browse the site (Especially for those logged in). please let us know if you experience any issues or errors while on the site so we can correct them! it is our hope that this is a completely seamless change/upgrade! Forum upgrade thread
    Dismiss Notice

Moving points to 2018/2019

Discussion in 'Wyndham Vacation Resorts' started by msyvonne85, Oct 11, 2017 at 5:13 PM.

1. msyvonne85

msyvonne85 Guest

I still have a large sum of points that expire Dec 31, 2017 and wanted to roll them over to 2018, when I go and do this it says I have 0 points available to deposit. So it is not allowing me to move any points over to 2018. Does anyone else have this problem? had a ticket put in on this back in July but still not fixed.

2. nicemann

nicemann TUG Member

What level VIP are you?

buckor likes this.
  3. buckor

buckor TUG Member

You cannot just roll over points any time you want. There is a schedule based on whether or not you are VIP and what level VIP you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

4. msyvonne85

msyvonne85 Guest

I am a VIP PLatinum so I can do it all through 2107

5. Sandi Bo

Sandi Bo TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Ocean Walk, Bonnet Creek, Alexandria, Williamsburg, National Harbor, South Shore, Canterbury
    Me too (VIP Platinum) and although I have points, the deposit feature shows 0 available to deposit. Thanks for posting, I'll have to call and have them put in a ticket.

6. Avislo

Avislo Guest

Have you or anyone else actually done it successfully?

7. Ron2

Ron2 TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Bonnet Creek Resort and Wyndham CWA
    I had the same problem and had waited a couple months with no results even though tickets were put in. Finally I called Owner Care and had them do it manually. It cost me extra but the points got moved. I've since received emails from Wyndham claiming my issues have been resolved but I'll need to wait until next year to see if the problem really has been fixed.

8. Avislo

Avislo Guest