TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TUG started 25 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Check out our happy birthday post here: Happy Birthday TUG!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $10,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $10Million dollars
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  9. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

Maui Beach Vacation Club

Discussion in 'US - Hawaii Timesharing' started by nygiants11991, Dec 21, 2012.

1. nygiants11991

nygiants11991 TUG Member

Would an owner at Maui Beach Vacation Club please disclose their 2013 maintenance fee?

2. nygiants11991

nygiants11991 TUG Member

I am thinking the Maintenance Fees for the Maui Beach Vacation Club must be top secret. :ignore: No one has responded to this request and when I called the resort directly, they said they could not tell me either because I was not an owner.

3. rpw

rpw TUG Member

old section, 2br, odd year

is $965.98, so doubling that is $1931.96. (ouch)

4. nygiants11991

nygiants11991 TUG Member

You own an every odd year usage and pay $965 for your usage year or do you pay that every year for your odd year usage?

5. nygiants11991

nygiants11991 TUG Member

I was not aware of a new and old section at Maui Beach Vacation Club. Are we talking about the same property in Kihei?

6. rickandcindy23

rickandcindy23 TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Wyndham Plat,RCI pts,Shell,WorldMark,OKW,SSR pts; Marriott's Willow Ridge;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa; SBP; Blue Ridge Village.
    I would say a 2 bed Maui Beach is around $1,000 per year. The fees Consolidated charges seem to be about the same for the same type of product.

So a week in a Palm or Hala unit at Hono Koa is $1,100 or so, annually. All Hono Koa units are 2 bedroom. The oceanfront units are quite a bit more. I think those are around $1,350 per year.

The fees for a 2 bedroom Kahana Villas is about $1,000 for annual use.

These amounts include taxes.

7. nygiants11991

nygiants11991 TUG Member

Thanks for the info. I see you own at Hono Koa. Have you owned there long? How do you like it? Do you have any pictures?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  8. Quadmaniac

Quadmaniac TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott Willow Ridge (x4.5) Harbour Lake EOY, Ko Olina week 51 (x2) & 52
    This may be a silly question, but I constantly hear that the MF are so high due to the taxes in Maui specifically at the Marriott and Westin. I can appreciate that they are higher end properties and MF might be more, but how do these properties have such reasonable MF considering their location ? I have seen them and walked by the properties, they are not a high end and very middle of the road, but should the taxes not jack up the over MF as well. I would have expected maybe 1400-1500 ?

9. richardrose

richardrose Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Royal hawaiin
    I just purchased at maui beach vacation club for every other year maint fees for every other year are 382.