TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  7. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

Massanutten Shenandoah Villas Timeshare Sale $1 Maint fees paid for 2018 and prepaid 2019

Discussion in 'Bargain Deals' started by Pamela!, May 24, 2018.

1. Pamela!

Pamela! Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Massanutten
    The Timeshare is at Massanutten resort in Virginia. The house sleeps 10 (3 bedrooms) or you can lock an adjoining door and make it two separate condos and rent one side out.

Week 44 - The fees are paid for 2018. And pre-paid for 2019.

The current maintenance fees are $713. I'd cover the deed transfer cost.

TUGBrian likes this.
  2. Eric B

Eric B TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Massanutten, Wyndham Bali Hai, Grand Luxxe
    I own at Massanutten and find it to be a good trader in RCI Points. It would be helpful to include which of the Massanutten resorts this is; I don’t remember any being 3 BRs. Also, whether or not it’s in points or weeks.

3. Pamela!

Pamela! Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Massanutten
    It’s not points. It’s weeks. And it’s Massanutten’s Shenandoah Villas.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  4. kardinal

kardinal Guest

Please explain. You said week 44 in the initial posting but then said it's points. So can you reserve other weeks instead of week 44?

5. Xan

Xan TUG Member

Do you know what Massanutten charges to transfer ownership? (Not sure if different between points and weeks.)

I’m thinking of getting rid of my 4/4 lockout Woodstone Meadows Luxury fixed week 39, because we have never used it. We have let the Resort rent it, and have done trades, but with my 3 Kaua`i weeks, we decided that’s the only place we want to go from now on, and a lot of time we have to rent those out also, since we visit family out of state often. (Only so much time or money to do what we want!)

Please keep us updated on the fees and if you have anyone in mind for the title transfer company, (or does the resort dictate who to use.)

Thank You

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. tschwa2

tschwa2 Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    A few in SC, VA and FL, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, NY, UT, ME, WI, and TN plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
    shenandoah Villas trades through RCI weeks- the numeric value is for tpus (trading power units on a scale of 1-60). Shenandoah Villas can be used for PFD (points for deposit) if you own a RCI points week.

7. Pamela!

Pamela! Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Massanutten
    I’m sorry. I left out a word. It’s not points it’s weeks.

Xan likes this.
  8. Pamela!

Pamela! Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Massanutten
    It’s not points it’s weeks

Xan likes this.
  9. Pamela!

Pamela! Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Massanutten
    I’m sorry for the confusion I left out a word ...it’s not points. It is weeks.

Xan likes this.
  10. Pamela!

Pamela! Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Massanutten
    I will let you know once I find a buyer. I’m in the same situation I can never use the timeshare because I have so many other things to do ...and limited funds.

Xan likes this.
  11. Xan

Xan TUG Member

Thank You! (...off to pay my yearly MF!)

12. Xan

Xan TUG Member

Email this person at Massanutten requesting an estoppel letter, with your name, owner number, and Just a quick note requesting the estoppel letter. She is there Mon-Thurs. until 4:30 pm eastern Time.

There is additional info and the recording fees on the estoppel.

Use a good timeshare transfer company like LT Transfers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]