TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Note that the "About the rest of TUG" and "About TUGBBS" forums have been moved further down the list under the lounge area. just in case anyone was wondering where they disappeared to!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. TUG started 24 years ago this month in 1993 as a group of owners on prodigy! Check out our happy birthday post here: Happy Birthday TUG!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The TUG forums have been upgraded this evening to now utilize https as a more secure way to connect and browse the site (Especially for those logged in). please let us know if you experience any issues or errors while on the site so we can correct them! it is our hope that this is a completely seamless change/upgrade! Forum upgrade thread
    Dismiss Notice

Marriott MF eBilling Notification

Discussion in 'Marriott Vacation Club' started by NTP66, Nov 3, 2017.

1. NTP66

NTP66 TUG Member

This has been an ongoing problem for years now, and Marriott hasn't gotten any closer to resolving it for me. To this day, I have never received a Marriott maintenance fee statement via e-mail. I still receive their random marketing e-mails, but never the statements. Has anyone else had this issue? It's not a huge ordeal, as I have a recurring reminder to pay them each December, but I'm curious if others - especially anyone using a verizon.net e-mail address - has had this issue. Junk mail is completely disabled, so the issue is certainly not on my end of things.

2. VacationForever

VacationForever TUG Member

I use gmail and I have never gotten a maintenance email from Marriott either, despite signing up for the electronic notification from about 4 years ago.

3. dioxide45

dioxide45 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
  4. NTP66

NTP66 TUG Member

Already have that domain in my safe senders list (found it elsewhere). The MVC rep I spoke with earlier said that she was going to ask the Finance group to send me another e-mail notification to see if that one goes through.

5. Fasttr

Fasttr TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Ocean
    MVC Trust Points
    Might be safest to un-enroll from the e-billing so they at least send you a hard copy invoice in the mail.

6. NTP66

NTP66 TUG Member

I think that's what I'm going to do in the end. I'm not a fan of wasting paper like this, but it doesn't look like they're ever going to figure it out.

7. dioxide45

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
    It is possible that your email domain is blocking the emails. Even if it is on the safe sender list, if the domain has blocked it, it won't come through. It seems that if enough people mark the emails as spam, some email providers block all emails. TUG fights this all the time. There isn't an easy fix and Marriott has to identify the domains that are blocking their emails and request that they be unblocked.

8. NTP66

NTP66 TUG Member

Out of curiosity, I submitted a whitelist request with Verizon. Verizon recently dumped their e-mail service, so we're now on AOL's back end.

9. NTP66

NTP66 TUG Member

I don't know if they actually attempted to send the invoice a second time or if this was just severely delayed, but I just received my 2018 invoice from "marriottvacationclub@email1.marriott-vacations.com". Improvement, nonetheless.

10. dioxide45

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
    What resort was it for?

11. NTP66

NTP66 TUG Member

Maui Ocean Club (MM0). I think this might be the same invoice that others receive, because I saw a lot of others in the FB group note that they received their invoice the same day.

12. Sunbum

Sunbum TUG Member

I have been getting mine by e-mail for a few years now, NP.