• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Margaritaville Vacation Club Nashville open for reservations

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
No announcement on the main page, but the resort is open for reservations starting Dec 1, 2019. Only studio's available.

This is the downtown location located at 425 5th Ave.

If you cannot book it, it [might be] because it is only available to VIP Plat members at 10 months, Gold at 8 months and Sliver at 6 months.

Assume it will follow the standard rules for all other members (5 months).

Last edited:

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
No announcement on the main page, but the resort is open for reservations. Only studio's available.
Can any Wyndham member make a reservation? Or just Margaritaville owners?

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
Can any Wyndham member make a reservation? Or just Margaritaville owners?

Check and report back. If my math is correct, Dec 1 should be within the 5 month booking window when CWP members can book the MVC resorts at St Thomas and Rio Mar. However those two MVC resorts might be subject to special rules as they recover from the hurricane.

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resale only account so not VIP status.

I can book starting December 1st and continuing all the way till the end of June (10 months). July says not valid date.

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Resale only account so not VIP status.

I can book starting December 1st and continuing all the way till the end of June (10 months). July says not valid date.

That's interesting. I guess like the MVC resorts, they have relaxed the rules because it is new.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
No announcement on the main page, but the resort is open for reservations starting Dec 1, 2019. Only studio's available.

If you cannot book it, it [might be] because it is only available to VIP Plat members at 10 months, Gold at 8 months and Sliver at 6 months.

Actually, they only opened up Margaritaville Rio Mar and Saint Thomas to non-VIP. Margaritaville Pigeon Forge is still only available to Margaritaville owners and VIP. They may do the same with Nashville. At least in the beginning. It may only be available to margaritaville owners and VIP.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I grabbed a few reservation on a purely speculation basis.

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
Actually, they only opened up Margaritaville Rio Mar and Saint Thomas to non-VIP. Margaritaville Pigeon Forge is still only available to Margaritaville owners and VIP. They may do the same with Nashville. At least in the beginning. It may only be available to margaritaville owners and VIP.

I searched and am not VIP or Margaritaville only regular Wyndham resale and it was available from dec 1st all the way to 10 months out. So at least for now it’s open to anyone.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
I searched and am not VIP or Margaritaville only regular Wyndham resale and it was available from dec 1st all the way to 10 months out. So at least for now it’s open to anyone.
Same here. I also bought all resale and it is available to me also.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...reservations-for-december-2019-300895026.html

Jimag

TUG Member
Reaction score
Check and report back. If my math is correct, Dec 1 should be within the 5 month booking window when CWP members can book the MVC resorts at St Thomas and Rio Mar. However those two MVC resorts might be subject to special rules as they recover from the hurricane.
I was at Margaritaville St. Thomas this past winter. There was no visible hurricane damage and the resort was fully up and running. I asked maintenance folks, groundskeepers, and shuttle drivers not management staff or sales types about hurricane damage and was told that MVC St. Thomas escaped with minimal impact.

joestein

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't really understand the idea of Margaritaville Resorts in a city. A Margaritaville resort should be on the beach somewhere, hopefully an island. Rio Mar and St. Thomas seem reasonable. But Nashville and Pigeon Forge?

I am going to be in Pigeon Forge in a few weeks and I am sure I will stop in the island, a big restaurant/entertainment district, where the hotel is located and take a look.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
I’m silver VIP and it’s showing availability for me in mid-March. I didn’t try to book as I already have a 1BR deluxe at Wyndham Nashville for half the points. However, this looks like a great option for anyone looking to stay downtown. I’ll probably try it out as I try to make it to Nashville every year for the SEC basketball tournament and this would be a great location just a block from the arena.

erniecrews

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Desert Blue
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Smugglers Notch
Hilton Las Vegas
Interesting, I am PR and I don't even see Margaritaville as an option, only Wyndham Nashville shows up.

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I am PR and I don't even see Margaritaville as an option, only Wyndham Nashville shows up.

Its not on the map yet, if you are searching that way. But if you just type in Nashville in the search box both will show up.

erniecrews

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Desert Blue
Wyndham Presidential Reserve Smugglers Notch
Hilton Las Vegas
Its not on the map yet, if you are searching that way. But if you just type in Nashville in the search box both will show up.
I have searched every way possible and still no Margaritaville?

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I have searched every way possible and still no Margaritaville?

I just clicked on the orange "Book" button, started typing "Nash" in the box and it was one of the autofill choices. Same if I start typing "Marg"

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had to type in Margaritaville for it to come up. Typing in Nashville would not show Margaritaville

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I wonder if clearing the cache or trying a different browser would work.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
When I typed in Nashville and hit enter only the other Nashville place showed up. Like paxsarah said I typed in Nash and scrolled down to the prefilled options and it was there and I book something right at 10 months.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
LOL. That takes me to the owner login page

I assume you clicked on Resorts ounce your logged into myclubwyndham.
Then I entered Marg in the explore resorts box
Margaritaville Nashville was the first option to pick from

If you are already authenticated to the website it will take you directly to the page.

But yes you can find it via the resorts search function as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I'm Wyndham VIPG, so it might be just showing up to search for VIPP now

It comes up for me just fine and I'm resale-only non-VIP.