• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Keep Calm and Buy Resale T-shirt available for regular purchase!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
great pic! the shirt create any conversations?

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ah, that's the one that Brian did through teespring.com. Maybe he can include women's options next time.

This is the one that is available through our company:

Link: http://www.hiptogether.com/products/tug-keep-calm-and-buy-resale.html

It's available in 10 different colors in Unisex tees and 3 different colors in Women's cut tees.

Women's cut tees definitely fit better for many women, but not all. For women who are taller or who have larger arms often like the fit of Unisex tees better, because the women's cut tees are shorter and have cap sleeves.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ah, that's the one that Brian did through teespring.com. Maybe he can include women's options next time.

It's available in 10 different colors in Unisex tees and 3 different colors in Women's cut tees.

Women's cut tees definitely fit better for many women, but not all. For women who are taller or who have larger arms often like the fit of Unisex tees better, because the women's cut tees are shorter and have cap sleeves.

I like yours better because it reads more easily.

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
great pic! the shirt create any conversations?

No conversations- yet. I intend on wearing it again when I am up there in Sept. I also didn't wear it at Smuggs, but will next time. I think wearing it maybe at the pool and at some of the activities events there will be easier to start conversations.

Being new at Pollard Brook, I don't know anyone- no familiar faces, etc. Trying to feel it out. Also- different kind of clientele- not as chatty as the people at Smuggs- kind of keep to themselves. I have been on the Facebook page for the owners, however, and I try to do some "work" that way! LOL!

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook

Oh- I didn't realize there was another shirt.

I like the women's cut because I am short- short legs and arms.. The unisex are too long and just not cut right for the "petite" women.

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
That t-shirt is *awesome*. Just bought myself a nice "stop sign red" one! Some of the other colors were prettier, but I wanted something to catch the eye of the "marks" on tour lol. I'll get a pic at my next trade in a few weeks...DVC SSR.

ETA - You should add some kids' sizes. I would totally have bought a purple one for my 9 year-old daughter (and yes, she knows about TUG and buying resale lol).

Last edited:

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
Got your order and it'll go out today!

Maybe with some future designs we can add kids' sizes.

Awesome! Looking forward to getting it :)

Someone on here who actually takes the tours at timeshares should wear this shirt on a tour:rofl:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
pic of another member wearing the shirt on vacation, he claims it got a number of folks to ask him about it and TUG!

Attachments

• gmarine.jpg
    gmarine.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 196

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here you go! Nobody stopped to ask me anything, but one guy burst out laughing at my shirt on the path from SSR to DTD:rofl: Guessing he's a Tugger or at least someone at SSR on a trade:banana:

Attachments

• tug2.jpg
    tug2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 201

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
hahaha, that reaction alone would have made it worth it to me!

wonderful! thank you for sharing!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
pic of another member wearing the shirt on vacation, he claims it got a number of folks to ask him about it and TUG!

I love this color, is that the Indigo color Michael?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
another owner rocking a TUG official "get out of your owner update early" tshirt!

Attachments

• tcastig-mauihill.jpg
    tcastig-mauihill.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 190

Lanswitch

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas South
The Gardens at West Maui
Are there any "I paid more for this Tee Shirt....." available? If so, how much and how do I order some?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
we would need to have another run of them, as they require a bulk purchase to order vs individual orders.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
oh nice! if you can produce that one on demand like the keep calm T, im sure youd sell a few! Although I doubt the cost would be the same low price you offer for the keep calm shirt given the additional colors in the graphic!

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I need t shirts. I tried ordering through CafePress but the order really messed up so they cancelled it.

My kids need swim covers. :)

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
I ordered a shirt today. I tried to get the woman's cut but the option wasn't available..
So I bought the green unisex one. I like this better than my other shirt. Hopefully will get it before next timeshare stay.
Silentg

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
I ordered a shirt today. I tried to get the woman's cut but the option wasn't available..
So I bought the green unisex one. I like this better than my other shirt. Hopefully will get it before next timeshare stay.
Silentg
Good news and bad news. The good news is that you should easily have it before your next timeshare stay. They shipped it a couple hours after you ordered it. The bad news is that I didn't get your message about preferring a women's cut shirt before they had shipped it.