• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Just wanted to share a dog article (sad and great) from HuffPost

Maverick1963

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Wow. Sad and yet, great article.
It closely matches our Buddy's life (he wasn't allowed in bed).
Thanks for sharing that.

mrsstats

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Beautiful, sad, I am crying. All my dogs were rescues. Not puppies. I often wonder how they could have given them up. We are done to what I think will be our last little guy. I don't know at this time in my life that I can deal with the heartache any longer.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
My best friend, IzzyBear- (seen at the left) was in his usual spot near the end of my arm as I read the article. We went for our afternoon walk afterwards.

I read another post recently that dogs think that humans are like elves- that can do magical things and who live 500 years. Who knows?

Jim

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Well, that got me crying again. We had to help our cat Scooter to kitty heaven last Friday. 18 years ago we were looking for an adult kitty as a companion for our Pip after Smokee died. I had my back to the cage three month old Scooter was in at the pet adoption. She squeezed out of the hand hold of her cage to get to me. I popped her back into her cage as her foster mom held the door open. Seconds later she was back out through the hand hold to get to me. She was about swooning from squeezing herself through the small hole a second time, to say nothing of having to rub the cage against her tummy stitches from having been spayed three days before. At that point I said " well it looks like I have been chosen, so this is the one". She was Mommy's girl from the get go, only sitting in Cliff's lap these last few years. She became very hard of hearing about a year ago, and her eyesight began noticeably failing in October, leaving her completely blind by just before Christmas. She still got along OK, spending most of her time in a chair in the living room, but she found her way to our bed every night. It became evident last week that it was time to let her go.

Maverick1963

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo
Dogs and cats are members of the family. It certainly is hardship to lose them after living together many years.
They should be thanking us, owners like we thank them a lot. We may get together again like a movie - A dog's purpose.
At least we will be seeing them once we get into the other world. I believe so.

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
If you're a dog-person ... or if you're a cat person -->
7563aa6ce9d562d0edb8dc8791a8e172--cats-humor-funny-cats.jpg
d2f1722ef6a80c834b2b3d2ec7aeab29.jpg