• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

In Less Time Closings, LLC- Good?!? Bad?!?

metzejeff

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of or dealt with In Less Time Closings, LLC. I have talked to a few companies that have used them and have heard great things but wondered if anyone has personally used them? Please let me know your thoughts, ratings, reviews, etc... I would greatly appreciate it! :D

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Has anyone heard of or dealt with In Less Time Closings, LLC. I have talked to a few companies that have used them and have heard great things but wondered if anyone has personally used them? Please let me know your thoughts, ratings, reviews, etc... I would greatly appreciate it! :D

How did you come across this company? Did they contact you? Also wondering how you came across the few companies that had great things to say about them.

There is practically NOTHING on the web for this company name. There is a website by that name that was created July 27, 2012 but the website isn't working.

All of this is very suspect.....

Added: there is an LLC by that exact name in the state of Ohio that was registered only on 11/29/12.

This "company" has popped up out of nowhere. has no working website, and has no presence on the web. I would question the legitimacy of those companies that gave you great reviews. For all those reasons, I doubt very much that ANYONE here will have any first hand knowledge of this company.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is the bottom line. If you have to post a question asking if anyone has heard of or done business with a company, the answer is going to almost always be no. If the company contacted you they are a scam. End of story.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Shill inquiry?...

In response to your (...very first) post asking about a completely unknown closing company (odd, for a first post), I submit that in my own several decades of timeshare experience as buyer and / or seller, I have...

1. ...never once ever even heard of this particular entity,

2. ...have not known respectable closing companies to be set up as (or should I say, hide behind) a LLC,

3. ...frankly, an inability to understand that much time can be shaved (by a closing company, anyhow) from most closings' duration. For example, if I had a Wyndham ownership (as I did, but no longer) and gave away my ownership (as I did), then prepared and recorded a deed within 24 hours of finding a legitimate and willing "grantee" and promptly sent a copy of the recorded deed to Wyndham by overnight mail, with required transfer fee (as I did), it would (and it did) still take six more weeks before all was said and done at the Wyndham end. In short, where exactly is the potential for achieving closing "in less time" anyhow? :shrug:
Much of the time involved is just completely beyond the control and / or influence of the closing entity.

In any event, if your inquiry is legitimate and not just a not-very-subtle "name dropping" by a shill, I'd recommend using only an established, widely known, respected and competent closing entity with an actual track record of proven performance and reliability. This sure ain't one of 'em, plainly and simply stated.

Last edited:

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
...2. ...have not generally known respectable closing companies to set themselves up as (or should I say, hide behind) a LLC,

There is nothing inherently wrong with a company being a LLC. All corporations have limited liability. If a corp. were to go bankrupt, the only thing a creditor could get are the assets of the corp.

LLCs were set up for tax advantages to small business owners. In days prior to LLCs a person would set up a corporation to protect their personal assets but were double taxed. Any wages taken would be taxed then any profits the Corp. made would be taxed.

It is my understanding that an LLC is taxed more like an individual.

Of course as always I could have been given bad info in the past and may be way off base but there are many legitimate companies around that are LLCs.

I totally agree with your other points.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is nothing inherently wrong with a company being a LLC. All corporations have limited liability. If a corp. were to go bankrupt, the only thing a creditor could get are the assets of the corp.

LLCs were set up for tax advantages to small business owners. In days prior to LLCs a person would set up a corporation to protect their personal assets but were double taxed. Any wages taken would be taxed then any profits the Corp. made would be taxed.

It is my understanding that an LLC is taxed more like an individual.

Of course as always I could have been given bad info in the past and may be way off base but there are many legitimate companies around that are LLCs.

I totally agree with your other points.

You might very well be correct. I should perhaps have instead simply stated that of the (very few) timeshare closing entities I have personally come to know, use and respect over the years, none are set up as a LLC --- and just left it at that. I know that several of them are incorporated, but none as a LLC. :shrug:

Last edited:

czar

TUG Member
Reaction score
I purchased an SVO timeshare through www.MyResortNetwork.com, and this was the seller's closing company. I will say that to-date there has been excellent communication, and patience, from Sara, who's been working with me on behalf of ILTC. I was contacted by her right away, provided with the estoppel within 24 hours of asking, and within hours of payment, I received a draft deed for my review. Hours later, the deed was notarized and recorded, and a copy was emailed to me. The deed is showing in the Orange County comptrollers website already. The ony hiccup was on my end when I tried to wire the money incorrectly, two times; however, Sara was quite patient and understanding, and as soon as I wired the money correctly and submitted the paperwork, everything was complted within 24 hours total. I have been apprised by her that the paperwork was sent to SVO, and I will post an update once I hear from Starwood.

Last edited:

czar

TUG Member
Reaction score
^^heard from Starwood. Everything looks good on their end - right week and usage posted in their system and I have access to its use.

Dave H

TUG Member
Reaction score
You might very well be correct. I should perhaps have instead simply stated that of the (very few) timeshare closing entities I have personally come to know, use and respect over the years, none are set up as a LLC --- and just left it at that. I know that several of them are incorporated, but none as a LLC. :shrug:

Theo:

Many companies are set up as LLC's. An LLC has full corporation status, it just does not have to operate in all the formalities of a INC. An LLC as CSXJohn stated can be taxed as an individual or as a "S" Corporation.

There are many closing companies and title companies that are set up this way. For my business partner and I, it made sense, we dont have to have an annual meeting and things work better as you do not need all the corporate resolutions, etc.

Just because a business chooses the less formal form of a corporation, does not make them better or worse than another. Frankly, an LLC is usually less expensive to set up and annual reporting fees are generally less than a full corporation. I just dont care for the formality that is supposed to take place in a Corporation. I want to make decisions requarding my businesses, not waiting to have formal corporate meetings to do the approvals.

brendah369

TUG Member
Reaction score

I had the misfortune of being ripped off by Timeshare Closing Company LLC. First they tried to charge me double the $695 closing fee. Second they charged me $148.96 a month for maintenance fees which I later discovered were only $120.50. I paid the maintenance fees from August through December. Timeshare closing LLC also released the funds ( or said they did) to the sellers closing company without verifying that they paid the maintenance fee which they had not done for the month of December. All and all I am out $262.84. Dawn Miller who claimed to be an "administrative parter" admits that I am do the money but they say that they are not responsible. Dawn NEVER returns my calls, refuses to help me and refuses to send me a settlement statement or a copy of the estoppel. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Timeshare Closing Company LLC you will be ripped off! My brokers firm has also refused to give them any more work. Dawn also never returns my brokers calls or the office paralegal's calls. I will be contacting the Attorney General as well.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Apparently "Pacific Transfer" is "In Less Time Closings" or they recently took over their name. Check it out:

Pacific Transfer Status Notification for RMAXXXXX-XX-X

{saintsfanfl},

This is an automated status notification from Pacific Transfer regarding the transfer of the property at Marriott Willow Ridge Lodge. We have sent your documents to be recorded. No action is required on your part at this time. If you have any questions, please email your title processor directly at Closing@Pacificpropertytransfer.com.

In Less Time Closings Status Notification for RMAXXXXX-XX-X

{saintsfanfl},

This is an automated status notification from In Less Time Closings regarding the transfer of the property at Marriott Willow Ridge Lodge. We have received the recorded documents. No action is required on your part at this time. If you have any questions, please email your title processor directly at alisha@inlesstimeclosing.com.

I was wondering where I was in this closing and I was surprised to find the same automated message with a different company name. Same RMA number. Interestingly enough, "Alisha" works at Pacific Transfer. Could be a different Alisha, but it all seems really weird. Pacific transfer is in California, but In Less Time is listed as being in Ohio with Ohio phone numbers.

I checked out Luky987 and Selltimeshare.org on ebay and neither one has any auctions running that end in more than 3 days. A bit of speculation but the whole thing may be officially winding down while simultaneously reopening under new names. If they were trying to keep it a secret someone really screwed up.

Last edited:

team2win

Reaction score
beware of selltimeshare, luky987

I've gotten really lucky purchasing from these sellers using Pacific Transfer up until Aug/September 2013, but if you were unlucky to buy anything from these sellers over the last 3 or 4 months, everything is now sketchy. Neither Pacific Transfer nor the sellers are responsive to any inquiries. Pacific Transfer as far as I'm concerned is out of business. In Less Closings is just another startup/off shoot that these sellers are using, but will more than likely be just as bad.

So buy at your own risk for nearly nothing... Better yet, a good time to avoid these sellers. With ebay policy of no feedback after 60 days, there isn't anyway to punish or let other buyers know about it.

I'm almost tempted to win a few bids, just to leave negative feedback so other buyers will know about their lack of caring and outright seemingly bogus sales now. I sure hope nobody has paid these guys thousands of dollars, cause you don't know what will happen.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Same old story... as has been repeated by others. Pacific Transfer = In Less Time Closing. And ILTC is a misnomer.

Here is what's happened so far.

Won auction October 2.
Sent all info immediately upon auction close.
No word from seller for 2 days (including no invoice)
October 10 sent another follow-up.
Finally got invoice on Oct 10 and paid immediately.
Oct 10th received "assurance" that the 2013 points would transfer in time to use or bank
(multiple follow-ups ignored)
Oct 24 - no updates - followed-up again, get this reply, "Deed has been already submitted for recording per the title processing department once deed is back it will be rushed to Wyndham for transfer."
Oct 29 - finally provided phone number... every time I've called I've gotten an answering system "ShoreTel" or reached someone who had to "transfer me" to someone else who was always "out to lunch" - keep in mind this was at 3 or 4 in the afternoon.
Oct 31 - receive a callback (finally) indicated the package has been sent to Wyndham. Happy Day? perhaps not...
November 7 - Called Wyndham, told they can not say whether they have received a package related to the contract number I provided as I am not the listed owner. Found out from closing company that the mailed it USPS regular with no tracking. Not exactly "rushing it to Wyndham".
November 10 - message back, "Eric the transfer documents were mailed out to Wyndham now it’s in wyndhams hands to complete it you have to be patient we have done everything to rush your closing and get this closed out." - keep in mind my request was for them to call and confirm Wyndham had received the package, since Wyndham would not tell me. Of course they would not have had to do this if they had used some form of tracking.

It is possible that some of the delays are not their fault. I know the package had to include a death certificate because one of the owners on the deed had died (apparently why it was being sold). But honestly the communications and responsiveness of the closing company has been atrocious, and sending the package USPS with no tracking and then throwing up their hands and saying "package is with Wyndham now" when they really have no idea whether Wyndham even got the package - is very irritating. FYI, I am closing on another property where the package was sent USPS on October 15th - Priority - and it was never received by Wyndham, which is exactly why I was trying to follow-up on this one (with zero success).:mad:

Joe33426

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cove at Yarmouth, Star Island, La Belle Maison, Grand Desert, and Bali Hai Villas
Hey Bigrob,

I feel your pain.... I'm still waiting for In Less Time Closing to handle the RCI transfer paperwork for a resale I purchased back on July 29th.... And this resale had nothing going on like ROFR or complicated deed requirements.

It took ILTC months to just get the deed recorded, and this was after NUMEROUS :wall: emails on my part.

Joe

Same old story... as has been repeated by others. Pacific Transfer = In Less Time Closing. And ILTC is a misnomer.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it gets better. So I got a message back from David Friday that "Wendy" from the closing company had called Wyndham and confirmed they got the package. I wanted to believe... but figured I should verify. I called Wyndham Title Services, figuring they could at least confirm they had received the package since I had the contract # and they had confirmed it for someone else. Guess what - they have not received it. Shocker. So I asked David, what proof does Wendy have that Wyndham received it? Surely the documents were sent with signature confirmation?

Cue the sound of crickets.

They are "resending" the package with signature confirmation. But the chance for the 2013 points to transfer in time is essentially gone, so not sure what to do, since I was assured multiple times that the transfer would occur in time.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know this doesn't help now but I completely ignore "free usage" with this seller if there is less than 8 months to go. It does depend on the property. I had one with them, my first, that took 8 days from bid to completed transfer. I had another that took 7 months. I have one right now that has been 5 months and they are completely ignoring me because they screwed up and don't want to admit it. It makes me think it will be tough to get my $1,200 back, but it will probably happen eventually.

I don't think I would count free usage in full for any seller with an Oct 2 purchase. Not even the fastest sellers out there. I would at least be discounting it 40%.

ride2slide

TUG Member
Reaction score
I purchased from Luky987 and he used In Less Time to handle the closing.

I bought Oct 7. They did the property transfer on Oct 23. Three weeks later, Wyndham sent me my account info letter by snail mail. As of yesterday, RCI still has not processed their end. The Wyndham phone rep I spoke to yesterday, started a new RCI acct request since the original owners kept theirs.

Mindy

ride2slide

TUG Member
Reaction score
I recieved my RCI acct info per phone by Wyndham. I am very satisfied with the transaction. They acted like they didn't want to give me an Estoppel letter, but after they realized I had a lot of time on my hands to spend on the computer, they got it right to me. I would buy from them again. By buying these points resale, TUG saved me about 50K! Heck, thats a new show horse!

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Everything transferred

In time for me to do something with it this year. I'm please with the actions taken to get it done and some of my frustration with Luky987, In Less Time Closings, and Sellmytimeshare was misplaced, as I believe Wyndham was at fault for part of the delays. Additionally, after the contract transferred, it turned out not all the points were there. Since it was advertised that they were, David transferred the balance in as RCI points to my points account (too late in the year to book a Wyndham reservation so preferred the RCI points, but he gave me the option of doing either).

When all is said and done, they did right by me in the end.

moosewing3

Reaction score
I bought from lucky987/selltimeshare in December. They no longer use pacific for the transfer. I bought in Egret Point, Hilton Head and had no issues, they had stated that the transfer could take 60-90 days, I recieved my title tonight, 56 days after I paid. All my emails have been answered promptly, voicemails not so much, but at least they kept in contact when I had a question. Have to say I am happy. I have purchased a second one from Worldwide Property transfers, they are also going to use In Less Time Closings. Hope all goes well, will keep you posted.