TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in as a member*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 24 years!

Join tens of thousands of other owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $10,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $10Million dollars
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. TUG is trying out a new program that will trade you a TUG membership for a Timeshare resort review if you are an expired member, or even just a guest here on the forums!

Read more here
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  8. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice

II 3 years for $99

Discussion in 'Exchanging' started by Darlene, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Darlene

Darlene TUG Member

I just redeemed an offer for 3 years for $99 with II. you must enter the code 399591H and then select 3 years and the discount of $127 with free AC certificate and the price at the bottom of the page will change to $99. I think it still showed as $227 on the selection of 3 years, but the discount is taken off at the bottom of the page, and then shows the price as $99. Good luck!

2. LisaH

LisaH TUG Lifetime Member

I guess this is a targeted promo. Didn’t work for me.

3. LMD

LMD TUG Member

I tried on both of my II accounts didn't work on either....darn!

4. #1 Cowboys Fan

#1 Cowboys Fan TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Me neither----even tried to call and see.

5. DannyTS

DannyTS TUG Member

if i may ask, what resorts do you own?

6. dioxide45

dioxide45 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
    All offers are targeted. II simply does not have codes that will work for everyone. Even during Daily Deals, not all offers are available to everyone (like Gold/Platinum 50% off. If you are a current gold or platinum, you can't get the discount). They are usually targeted based on ownership at a certain resort or in a certain system.

7. tschwa2

tschwa2 Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    A few in SC, VA and FL, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, NY, UT, ME, WI, and TN plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
    I received the offer. I believe it is associated with either Williamsburg Plantation or The Colonies at Williamsburg. Both are Vacation Village properties that just went from II only to dual affinity with II and RCI. In order to keep members from jumping ship or at least to keep II along with RCI, they offer those owners a deal.

8. Miss Marty

Miss Marty TUG Member

Q:

Will the free AC certificate for this renewal offer
    pickup Marriott - Fairway Villas or Fords Colony
    How long is it good for & how much is the fee

9. bogey21

bogey21 TUG Member

With what they charge for Exchanges both II and RCI should do away with Membership Fees...

George

10. Polly Metallic

Polly Metallic Official TUG Pool Recruiter TUG Member

We just got the offer, and in this case, I'm sure it's an enticement to get us back because we let our membership lapse. A few weeks ago I got a call from a sales rep and told him we were using RCI exclusively because I was annoyed with the upgrade fees from one bedroom to two, and when we use RCI we get "change back" if we trade down to a less desirable season or unit.

11. bizaro86

bizaro86 TUG Member

Yeah, my interval membership was about to come up and I hadn't used it for awhile, and then the offers started coming and getting better. I only got a 2 for 1, maybe you need to actually let it lapse to get the 3 for $99. I think its more likely they target by customers they think they are going to lose than they target by resort group.

Although I know dual affiliated resorts (which probably are members they are more likely to lose) get more offers, so that may be a factor in resort targeting as well.