• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I need a Psychic!

MarTN

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you sure no one else has been in your house, at all, since you saw it last?

My first thought was that someone who was visiting took the money for drugs. Even really good kids can keep their families fooled for a long time. (I'm not speaking of your son.)

JudyH

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm still looking for the extra set of my car keys that I hid from my 16 yr old, when I made my first timeshare trade in 1999.

cheter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Start new search today!

I plan to search my son's "hang-out" room today. I honestly don't think I'll find it in there, since my motive was to keep it away from his friends. But, I'm sure I'll find alot of things to throw out! It's a rainy day here in Central Florida today, so what else better to do! :D
Please keep your Psychic Powers going for me!
Thanks! :)

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
You could try a prayer to St. Anthony. He has helped me many a time.

cheter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nothing yet

Took 3 hours and 3 trash bags later to clean out my son's "hang out" room. This is where he watches TV, plays video games and plays his guitars. Nothing but, a lot of junk!
How do I ask my angels for help? And how will I know the answer? :eek:

Clark

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Ocean
Barony Beach Club
You are at the point where, when my DW gets to that same point, I suggest she go look in her purse, and she finds what she is missing.

marcmuff

TUG Member
Reaction score
You just say, "Angels, I need your help to find ----" Then forget about it and it will come to you seemingly ''out of the blue". Sometimes it takes awhile. I found one of the pendants I design--it took a couple of months. Just made a note of it and then I found it in the bottom of a zip-lock bag in which I had placed an opened bag of frozen peas. Voila, there it was when I used the last of the peas.

The angels are good with help finding parking places and anything you need help with. They love to help, but need to be asked.

pump.gif

voyager1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the same psychic...

Just over six years ago I purchased a very expensive collectible for my son's high school graduation present. My husband said he would hide it in a place where my son wouldn't find it. A few weeks later my DH passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. I told my son about it on his graduation day, but neither of us was really "into" trying to locate it. As the years have gone by I have cleaned EVERYTHING out of my closets and cupboards, always expecting the gift to turn up. We have also cleaned out 80% of our garage - all to no avail. We now laughingly comment that maybe it will show up for his son's graduation (mind you, he's not even married yet...) as a "special" gift from his grandpa. :eek:

cheter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you searched the-

Marcia,
Have you searched the attic, and if you have a basement, the crawl space? I'm sorry about your husbands passing. My husband also passed away at an early age when our son was in the 3rd grade, 8 years ago. Good Luck!

arlene22

TUG Member
Reaction score
cheter said:
Pat, that's a great idea but, I hate the thought of praying for material things.

Don't worry-- he's used to it!

The one that always works for me is: "St. Anthony, St. Anthony, come around. Something is lost that has to be found." He hasn't failed me yet :)

Htoo0

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm psychotic and I predict you will find whatever is lost in the last place you look. (And I've never been wrong yet!) :D