• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I have a phone #, need who owns it

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can someone help. I have done backword searches, google, etc. Cant find out the company that owns this #..

Any help would be appreciated.

There # is 8667705960

Thanks

mikey0531

TUG Member
Reaction score
I tried searching too. The only place I found that gave a result is a site you have to pay for. I don't know if you want to do that or not. What happens when you call it? Here's the site I found.

(866) 770-5960
https://find.intelius.com/purchase.php

KevJan

TUG Member
Reaction score
The (866) indicates to me that it is a toll-free number. Why not call and find out? Seems pretty logical to me. :rolleyes:

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
KevJan said:
The (866) indicates to me that it is a toll-free number. Why not call and find out? Seems pretty logical to me. :rolleyes:

If you call it, block caller ID, call from a pay phone, call using a calling card, etc.

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Fax #

Sorry I forgot to say, it is a fax #. So I cant call them and get the company name.

Dont want to pay as well.

teachingmyown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
ajhcmaj said:
Sorry I forgot to say, it is a fax #. So I cant call them and get the company name.

Dont want to pay as well.

Maybe fax something to them along the lines of..."who are you?"...from your local Kinkos?

Present

Reaction score
have you tried reversephonedirectory.com? If it doesn't come up, is the problem that they are sending you unsolicted faxes? Florida has a law where the sender can be fined $500 for the first, and $1,500 for multiple. There is a local company that goes after them for you and splits the fine money recovered with you.

If they're not sending you faxes, can you just block the number?

ouaifer

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Free 411 directory

I've tried several places, and got no response. But, here is a place to look up phone numbers...a free directory assistance.

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
mike130 said:
You can't block called ID when you call a toll free number.

Unless the number your calling doesnt accept private calls you can block your caller ID. I call toll free numbers all the time and have never had to unblock my number to get through.

Toll free numbers generally are used to generate business so companies very rarely would choose not to accept private calls.

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
gmarine said:
Unless the number your calling doesnt accept private calls you can block your caller ID. I call toll free numbers all the time and have never had to unblock my number to get through.

Toll free numbers generally are used to generate business so companies very rarely would choose not to accept private calls.

The first poster is correct. You may think your number is blocked, but it is passed to toll free number providers. Since they are paying for the call, they will see the number. There is something in the small print on call blocking and indicates you cannot block your number on a toll free call. And you are correct that you don't have to unblock your number to have it go through.