• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How do you read a Hyatt Estoppel points balance?

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
I am buying a Hyatt unit that has passed ROFR. The Estopple shows this what is pictured below for points.

Can some one explain the points in last two columns and what I can use them for? Also the HRPP points revert to CUP points on 01/27/19 correct if I don’t reserve my deeded week?

317F1A50-497F-4038-B294-4A2F7DCC3879.jpeg

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score
This shows you have 3760 points available for II exchanges. 1880 expire 7/30/2019 and 1880 expire 7/29/2020.

And yes if you do nothing your HRPP points go to CUP 1/27/2019. You have approximately 60 days after 1/27 to convert them to EEE points or you can use them as CUP points.

This account has a lot of points in it. I hope the estoppel is correct. I say that because mine wasn't. I received about 1200 LCUP points that was a bonus. Enough for about six midweek nights at Highlands Inn. I can only assume my seller didn't know about them either.

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can some one explain the points in last two columns and what I can use them for? Also the HRPP points revert to CUP points on 01/27/19 correct if I don’t reserve my deeded week?

HRPP reverts to CUP points 6 months before the check-in date.

The last two columns are the extended dates for use in Interval International. By putting your points into EEE, you can extend for a few additional years the usage of your points for deposit into II before the points expire.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
HRPP reverts to CUP points 6 months before the check-in date.

The last two columns are the extended dates for use in Interval International. By putting your points into EEE, you can extend for a few additional years the usage of your points for deposit into II before the points expire.

Will these EEE points transfer to me? If so if deposited in II how long are they good for once deposited?

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Will these EEE points transfer to me? If so if deposited in II how long are they good for once deposited?
Unless you have made any upfront arrangements, they will transfer to you. Any outstanding reservations will also transfer. The transfers of points and reservations are automatic. You need to use guest certificates to transfer the reservation back to the original seller.

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Your EEE points are good until the dates in the estoppel. They are already "in" II. They cannot be transferred back to CUP/LCUP points.

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
Your EEE points are good until the dates in the estoppel. They are already "in" II. They cannot be transferred back to CUP/LCUP points.
Ok thanks I got it now!

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I should say I put "in" II because the points never really leave Hyatt. You have to contact Hyatt to do the II exchange. If you call the II phone number you will not be able to do the exchange. They will transfer you back to Hyatt. 3760 points will almost get you 3 weeks in a 2 bedroom in II(1300 points a week). Have fun using this fully loaded new account.

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
Also, the expiry dates of the EEE points, 7/30/19 and 7/29/20 are the last days to confirm an II exchange. The travel itself can be later, theoretically up to two years later.

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Also, the expiry dates of the EEE points, 7/30/19 and 7/29/20 are the last days to confirm an II exchange. The travel itself can be later, theoretically up to two years later.

Thank you for point this out.

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score

And if you add ePlus it goes out another year....

Now the OP has to keep all of the rules in mind for all of the different systems owned.

I have trouble with Hyatt when I do an ongoing search. They subtract the points and unless I keep notes I'm not sure of the expiration dates of the points in the ongoing search. It's only a problem if I don't match.

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hyatt exchanges into Interval is pretty unique. You can't exchange into other Hyatt resorts. You can only see exchanges a year out. You can do two exchanges for the cost of one diamond or platinum week of points. Transferring your Hyatt points into EEE extends the life for another couple years.

More positives than negatives but you have to be knowledgeable about the rules to make it work for you.

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
I am buying a Hyatt unit that has passed ROFR. The Estopple shows this what is pictured below for points.

View attachment 8695
Well finally got logged into my account and I have 1880 LCUP points also. Only have till end of January to try and use them..

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Well finally got logged into my account and I have 1880 LCUP points also. Only have till end of January to try and use them..

Congrats, you did great with this purchase.

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
Congrats, you did great with this purchase.
Thanks I just used some of those LCUP points to booked Christmas Holidays in a 2 Bedroom at Bonita Springs.:banana:

Last edited: