• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HKB - current 2 br pricing

luv_maui

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
current 2 bedroom pricing

Upper (9-12) : $78,200 (46,920 EOY)
Middle (5-8) : $74,300. (44,580 EOY)
Lower (1-4). : $67,100. (40,260 EOY)

Incentive 100,000 Hyatt points or $3,000 off closing

socaltimeshare

TUG Member
Reaction score
current 2 bedroom pricing

Upper (9-12) : $78,200 (46,920 EOY)
Middle (5-8) : $74,300. (44,580 EOY)
Lower (1-4). : $67,100. (40,260 EOY)

Incentive 100,000 Hyatt points or $3,000 off closing

In July 2018 the lower pricing was the same, upper and middle were slightly less ($77,100 and $73,200), and the incentive was 250,000 Hyatt points.

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
That’s EOY pricing? I’m a Marriott Maui owner (resale), but have been shopping Hyatt fixed weeks for comparison. Hyatt units are gorgeous, just have not having kickoff to rent one side.

Say it with me,"Hyatt resale, Hyatt resale".

Though, the only Hawaii Hyatt I have seen hit eBay was a low level one bed unit, if I remember correctly, it went for just north of $10k. May have to wait a decade or have another great recession before you can pick them up at better prices.

Alternatively, if you like a location where another Hyatt property is, one you can see your self using, buy it. ROFR seems to currently be on a holiday, though once Marriott gets their act together we are guessing that they are going to exercise ROFR on anythiing interesting. When a week comes up in the internal system for Hawaii, trade your owned week for it. If one does not come up in Hawaii you are interested in, you have the week you own in a place you can be happy. All weeks in Hawaii are Diamond weeks (the highest value week), so you will also need a Diamond week, or be willing to take fewer bedrooms. Check out the Point Value Chart on Kal's site to get a better understanding of the point value when trading internally:

http://www.bywindkal.com/Hyatt/HRCPointsChart_2017.pdf

TXTortoise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui OC Lahaina Fixed (3+)
Kauai Waiohai
Vail Streamside Birch
These weeks 5-6 are about the same price of three Marriott Maui winter fixed weeks, unfortunately they are not lock-offs.

https://www.redweek.com/posting/R823902

Rarified weeks, but that’s what it takes for winter fixed weeks now...few and far between.

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that is just absolutely crazy prices!! I cannot imagine spending that kind of money for 1 week of vacation - I don't care where it's at. For that kind of money, there had better be a seriously hot pool boy!! No way would I ever pay that - even if there was a hot pool boy!!