• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hilton Lagoon Tower 3 bedroom for exchanges?

JulieAB

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lifetime in Hawaii, Disney's Grand Californian
I just called to confirm my reservation and they said RCI exchanges are pre-assigned ("certain room specially for RCI exchanges"), I can't make any requests, and they can't give me the room number over the phone.

Anyone know what it could be? I'm pondering room configurations and people coming. They did confirm it wasn't near the elevators.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just called to confirm my reservation and they said RCI exchanges are pre-assigned ("certain room specially for RCI exchanges"), I can't make any requests, and they can't give me the room number over the phone.

Anyone know what it could be? I'm pondering room configurations and people coming. They did confirm it wasn't near the elevators.

Congrats, that's an amazing exchange! I have one booked next month but using my HGVC ownership. The 3BR units are all 2 story penthouses and there are only 5 of them. I was told the 1st floor BR is a king, the 2nd floor BR is also a king, the 3rd BR is either 2 twins or 2 doubles.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I got the "bad" one---the northwest corner. It's fabulous, and it only gets better from there.

Why is it "bad"? Going for the first time next month so super excited but will be happy regardless.

Which one is the "best" one? Any one with good views of the fireworks?

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

Do you mind if I ask when you got this exchange?

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
In the Lagoon Tower,
All 3 bedroom are two story units with floor to ceiling windows.
All 3 bedrooms are on the penthouse floor (24th floor).
There are two oceanfront and the others are oceanview.
There are two lockoffs and the others are dedicated units

Here’s a video of the penthouse room that most RCI exchangers have reported getting. It’s letter A in the diagram below. Letter A has a weird setup. It had two rooms numbers but it only has one main entrance. The studio side has it's own mini fridge and microwave but it doesn’t have a separate entrance. It may be hard to tell in the video link.

In room A, the kitchen, dining room, living room and studio with it’s own separate bathroom are all on the lower level. The other two bedrooms with their own separate bathrooms are on the upper level.

https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/penthouse-suite-hgvc-hawaiian-village.235057/

Have a wonderful stay :thumbup:

43586.jpg

More info on the three bedroom penthouse units - https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/lagoon-tower-3-bed-pl.257908/

Last edited:

JulieAB

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lifetime in Hawaii, Disney's Grand Californian
Thanks, it's strange she said it was far from the elevators, but I guess we better be prepared for the noise at night! So a king and 2 smaller beds upstairs?

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
It's the one with arguably the worst view. However, it is still completely fabulous.

Its the corner with lanais on both sides. On the lower floors the living room side has a nice marina/pearl harbor sunset view. I’ve stayed on 18th floor before GW was built, down below it was dumpsters and the maintenance yard. There was a fleabag hotel and some tattoo parlors where GW was built.

You can’t go wrong with a Lagoon tower unit unless you get the dreaded *68 unit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro