• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC Parc Soliel(orlando florida)even year usage 1 bedroom gold week

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
Free every other year even week at HGVC parc soliel in Orlando, florida worth 3400 hgvc club points per year. Annual fees for 2016(maitience fees are only paid in the year of usage)will be 852.34 including taxes plus the hgvc club fee if you are not already an owner with hgvc. Closing costs and potential $315 hgvc activation fee are the responsibility of the new owner. Any question or interest, please let me know. Reason for giving this week away is a second round of unexpected medical bills in our household in 2015 has caused a need to reduce our timeshare holdings.

Last edited:

elleny76

Reaction score
Hi Steve .. How much will be the total closing cost ? Thanks:)

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
$150-160ish. Let me know if you have any other questions!

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ended up using 2016 to get a dvc trade into animal kingdom villas, so now offering this with a first years usage of 2018. New owner to pay closing costs and the now current HGVC activation fee of $565. Any questions, just ask!

Reaction score
Any questions, just ask!

Ok, here goes.

What is the season and type of the unit (I'm guessing 1BR gold)?
What are the current MFs?
Are the club dues included in the MFs?
What type of unit were you able to get at Animal Kingdom and when?
How difficult was it to get Animal Kingdom?
What kind of exchange power do you get with RCI?

Sorry if the answers to some of these are obvious. I'm new to HGVC and TS in general.

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
1 Bedroom gold, as mentioned in the title. 3400 hgvc points gets you a 1 bedroom dvc(only size unit Disney deposits anymore). Getting the akl unit was very difficultly, I do not want to lead you to think otherwise. Saratoga springs 1 bedrooms are readily avaialble. Usage year dues are about $840, club fee of $160 not included.

Reaction score
1 Bedroom gold, as mentioned in the title. 3400 hgvc points gets you a 1 bedroom dvc(only size unit Disney deposits anymore). Getting the akl unit was very difficultly, I do not want to lead you to think otherwise. Saratoga springs 1 bedrooms are readily avaialble. Usage year dues are about $840, club fee of $160 not included.

Yes, I suppose the answer to the type of unit was pretty obvious. :)

I figured that AKL would have been difficult to obtain. Thanks for being upfront.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Can you actually use this week to get DVC in Orlando with this property also being in Orlando?

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can you actually use this week to get DVC in Orlando with this property also being in Orlando?
Yes, hgvc points are not impacted by Orlando regional block so you are able to book into dvc via hgvc Orlando resorts.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Isn't there also the $230 RCI exchange fee and the $190 DVC fee?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk