• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC inventory in RCI

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
It’s RCI through WorldMark’s portal.

I’m sure if you ask the question on the TUG exchange forum someone would be willing to look it up for you on their non-corporate RCI account.

GeorgeJ.

TUG Member
Reaction score
It’s RCI through WorldMark’s portal.

I’m sure if you ask the question on the TUG exchange forum someone would be willing to look it up for you on their non-corporate RCI account.
OK, that's why it wouldn't let me log in since it's a WorldMark RCI page... I'll ask on the regular exchange forum and see if others see different HGVC end dates. Tahnks.

Cyberc

TUG Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between rci.com and b2b.rci.com? When I tried b2b.rci.com (is this some site that rci uses to sell inventory to businesses rather than timeshare owners?) it would not take my usual RCI login..Would they have different inventory here? I could see RCI selling the HGVC bulk deposit weeks before they offer them to regular RCI members..and that would explain how the week I wanted in November suddenly appeared when I did the ongoing search overnight - they could have taken it from the b2b.rci inventory..

www.rci.com is used for regular members of rci to login.

b2b.rci.com is used by HGVC, DVC or other mini systems which have an exchange agreement with RCI. You would normally need to sign into HGVC and from there you click on RCI. That will take you to b2b.rci.com and do a SSO.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
b2b is business to business, a standard industry term for these portals.

Note that they use the older RCI designed web interface vs the new RCI “improved” site, but that shouldn’t affect visibility of the inventory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Some of us remember when there was no online HGVC access to RCI.
You called and they would only tell you what they wanted you to know.
It was like walking 10 mi. to school in the snow and it was uphill...
both ways.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
FWIW...With the $25 per night resort fee on HGVC through RCI plus the RCI exchange fee, it is not beneficial for HGVC owners to book HGVC via RCI in Vegas anymore with the cost of MF/point that needs to be added.

GeorgeJ.

TUG Member
Reaction score
FWIW...With the $25 per night resort fee on HGVC through RCI plus the RCI exchange fee, it is not beneficial for HGVC owners to book HGVC via RCI in Vegas anymore with the cost of MF/point that needs to be added.
Really, only if you have run out of HGVC points to use does it seem worthwhile to do RCI exchanges in with the $25 a night resort fee. Plus, in addition to that there is a $25 "resort amenities fee" which appears to be per week. Not sure what you get for that since you're also paying the $25 per day "mandatory daily resort charge".. So adding the two together brings you up to a $200 per week junk fee..

GeorgeJ.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Some of us remember when there was no online HGVC access to RCI.
You called and they would only tell you what they wanted you to know.
It was like walking 10 mi. to school in the snow and it was uphill...
both ways.
That's pretty much the way it worked back in the day with RCI... Before the class action suit where we now get points in the weeks system, all you got was a one-week exchange if you were lucky. If I were really lucky I'd get a one-bedroom or two-bedroom unit somewhere we wanted to go in exchange for our summer-week studio unit deposit from The Blue Whale in Oceanside CA. If I reserve a summer week now and deposit it into RCI I will usually get in the neighborhood of 50 tpu from RCI for it which gets me multiple weeks in Vegas and most other places. I like the current RCI system much better than the old school RCI system. I sure RCI does too since they might get 2 or 3 $239 booking fees from me each year instead of just one.