• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HELP! OUT BOUND CALLER HERE FOR TIMESHARE

Repno

Reaction score
Goodday everyone,

to be honest im an outbound caller for time share ,Im working for timeshare company for almost a year ago , i just wanted to ask if you guys have an idea on where can I get a links where I can call someone and sell a timeshare ? or do you have any tips?

Im looking forward for it , thank you so much in advance

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

Repno

Reaction score
What is an "outbound caller"?

If you are soliciting for an upfront fee company, that is not permitted here.

On TUG, we do not permit advertising/soliciting in the discussion forums.

If you would like to join TUG ($15) you can post an Ad to sell your timeshare in the TUG Marketplace.

If you would like to give away your timeshare for free - we have a forum for that here: https://www.tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-can-i-give-away-my-timeshare-on-tug.132509/
no sir im just asking for a links for phone numbers, and sir no advertising / soliciting

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Thanks for clarifying, Sir.

What is an "outbound caller"?

I provided links for you in my post above.

Here is a tip: We get lots of shills and scammers here - if another newbie comes along and answers your question with the contact info for your company, that would be bad.

Repno

Reaction score
to be honest An outbound call is one initiated from a call center agent to a customer on behalf of the call center or a client. Typical outbound calls include selling time share , I dont know if its ok , if I ask for help here , thank you for reply

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Definitely not OK here.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You're welcome, Sir - have a good day!

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Still not sure what is going on. English appears to be a second language. Is the OP trying to sell her own timeshare?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RX8 - Good call!

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
This one should be a nominee for - 'Best Thread Of the Day / Year"
with a moderator in a supporting role .

Thanks -

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
The portrait is of a pretty Asian girl, yet the profile says male. So, I doubt it is the person itself.
This one should be a nominee for - 'Best Thread Of the Day / Year"
with a moderator in a supporting role .

Thanks -

I thought I have seen it all on Tug. Nipped as it began. No one will get taken on TUG.

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am sure I will give all my friends and family phone numbers to a random person with bad grammar on a website. I will give credit to those who were polite. I am not sure I would have been.